Some help needed. 2h mace GS+hs marauder endgame

I'll probably get more endurance charges instead of the life nodes. Thanks for the advice. :)
Anyway I also took 1 extra charge from bandits reward. Max 4 charges.

From what I know, divine only rolls the stats in the stat bracket.

Cruel 60 Local Physical Damage +% 130 to 149

So the lowest it can go is 130%. Still some room for improvement. But I wanna know the odds of making it better(after factoring in the other mods).
Last edited by eddiec93 on Mar 25, 2013, 6:23:06 AM
To make endurance charges working you need to have those passives which increase duration time, so basically you pick 3 x endurance charges, and 2 x duration (and optionally 0.2% hp regen per charge which with 7 charges boost your regen by 1.4% which is much more than talents give).

Also i found at some post of other marauder that good way of using enduring cry is to use 3-slinked item, put 2 x enduring cry into it + faster casting. That way you can either stack them fast if lost casting 2 in a row (every gem got separate CD), or recast fast if your fist cast failed and didnt hit anything. Remember that priority with endurance charges is to keep them up, cos some enemies will not give you much time to stack them; that means that it'll affect a bit time you spent on looting / running, and also may affect route you pick to clean up the maps :)

still, i believe that endu charges are one of best def mechanics in that game - 35% flat resists is a lot (= 1 perfectly rolled tri resist item less), and -35% physical (which is not armor which can be pierced and got dimnishing returns) is even better.
IGN: Zbyszka (warbands) or Bear_Hug (standard)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info