Daily Deals Introduced

"
Hodari wrote:
Is there any way to see a list of what items you have purchased and how much you paid for them?

actually you have to look ingame when you're not buying upgrades (f.e. stash -> premium stash).
i already bought a weapon effect twice accidentally, now i have to dual wield :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
Is there any way to see a list of what items you have purchased and how much you paid for them?

actually you have to look ingame when you're not buying upgrades (f.e. stash -> premium stash).
i already bought a weapon effect twice accidentally, now i have to dual wield :)

That doesn't show anything about HOW MUCH they cost when I bought them which was my real question.
I miss something very important in the Sale page, if you are going to offer sales you miss indicating either the percentage discounted or the original price, this is a must imo.
"
Hodari wrote:

We need to add this soon - but feel free to contact support and they can provide you with the list of what you've bought.

"
Mub wrote:
The game is not running yet on my pc...

everytime when the daily message post up the game crash. An Error pop up that a file can´t open ("DailyDealRadiantWeapon.png") ...

I play on a Mac (OSX 10.8.3 , 2,5GHz i5 and 8GB Ram) with Parallels Desktop (Windows 8).

please help me

Thanks, we'll look into this tomorrow.

"
Aerinx wrote:
I miss something very important in the Sale page, if you are going to offer sales you miss indicating either the percentage discounted or the original price, this is a must imo.

Good point - thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris:
As you may have noticed, the "on sale" icons have been removed from everything in the microtransaction store.

Actually Acid Weapon, Verdant Weapon nad some other item effects still has "On Sale" tag on,
is it intended? if so how much of discount they are currently giving?

By the way I like the daily deal idea, just purchased the radiant weapon effect, keep up the good work.
Last edited by Eyesonme on Mar 21, 2013, 6:35:58 AM
For gold supporters such as myself with alot of points i feel extremly pensive if i should spend points at all or wait incase the future microtransactions are going to be alot better and then wish i would have been more frugal.

Is ggg not afraid that the daily deal will cause people to be less lavish and instead wait for the daily deal of the item they want?
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
Eyesonme wrote:
"
Chris:
As you may have noticed, the "on sale" icons have been removed from everything in the microtransaction store.

Actually Acid Weapon, Verdant Weapon nad some other item effects still has "On Sale" tag on,
is it intended? if so how much of discount they are currently giving?

By the way I like the daily deal idea, just purchased the radiant weapon effect, keep up the good work.

It was our intention that the ones that had their prices reduced would still say "on sale" for a few days, but this didn't appear to us to be working. If it's working for you then that's great.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Not a huge fan of the daily deal popup on the login screen but I'm not sure how to convey the message across to players who don't visit the website as often otherwise.
Dear Chris and GGG,

It would be nice if the sale area in the shop showed exactly how many hours remained for the sale, and at what time the sale ends relative to the viewer's timezone, much like the countdowns on the races. That a sale ends "after today" could mean a number of different things. For now I'll assume it literally means at 12am the next day in your (GGG's) timezone.

Thanks.
Last edited by Proslambanomenos on Mar 21, 2013, 7:01:39 AM
Weapon shine must be free >/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info