Daily Deals Introduced

On a second note, has GGG considered making the "$" icon blink for 1 hours if there are new items/sales introduced or until the player click on it?

Kinda like how mailbox blink when you get a new mail.
Please pardon my bad english
Last edited by rephikul on Mar 21, 2013, 5:20:06 AM
Oh wow, just got back from work and you're posting stuff like this!

Question.
"
We've added a new Daily Deals section to the microtransaction store where one cosmetic item or effect is on sale at a discount each day.

Stash tabs are neither of these things. Will they be eligible to be discounted? I have been waiting because I have 250 credit and want to buy tabs - but at the same time, I want to get good value out of them, and I'm holding out just in case you decide to discount by (for example) 5, but then in the future decide to discount by 10.

I am also interested in possibly giving more, but am leery of the credit card fees being passed on to me resulting in lower credit. I feel this isn't how you should do that - instead, give 10 credit for every dollar, but add credit for higher tiers, instead of reducing it for lower ones.
IRON MAN
Cheap MS raised 5-15 credits
Expensive stuff 100-200.

The raised prices differ from ~8%-50%.
I would love to give regular donations - BUT: The game is not running yet on my pc.....

I am still hanging around in act3 normal, trying to get piety´s key, but can´t,because game is breaking down everytime she dies.

Dear Devs, this is costing you a lot of money, because I am not the only one who plays on win32 2GB Ram. Please, fix your Game, and give us a chance to do s.th. for your Portemonnaie :)))

To give you feedback for the Prices: I think they are ok, as long as you stick with your system of not selling items ( I love this philosophy), it is normal to make visuell effects little bit more expensive. As long as the stash stays at a reasonable price, I would not mind if the pets and other things become pretty expensive. Don´t care for 5 $ more or less on that point.
This is a good idea.

My only concern is the effect such sales would have on the rarity of "exclusive" items - especially pets. Not that you have any items at a high enough price point yet to really qualify, imo.

If I were to buy a cool pet for 5000 Points expecting very few people to have it and it went on sale at some point for 2500 Points getting snapped up by a lot of people, the initial value it had as an "exclusive" pet is lost. I'd be a bit miffed, to say the least. It'd be like Blizzard tweaking the drop rate of the Hyacinth Macaw to 1 in 10 from 1 in 50k or whatever crazyness it was at. Still a pretty bird, but no longer special and not worth nearly as much.

Perhaps some top-tier items with attached guarantees never to have a reduced price would be well received?
Is there any way to see a list of what items you have purchased and how much you paid for them?
The game is not running yet on my pc...

everytime when the daily message post up the game crash. An Error pop up that a file can´t open ("DailyDealRadiantWeapon.png") ...

I play on a Mac (OSX 10.8.3 , 2,5GHz i5 and 8GB Ram) with Parallels Desktop (Windows 8).

please help me
"
Chris wrote:
The more we sell, the more content we can create for you!

indirectly true as people need to buy points to purchase effects but if people then purchase efects or not doesn't make any difference for ggg.
i'm just nitpicking here but there actually is a difference in argumentation between "support us and get something shiny back in return" and "look at these shiny things, you buying them would help us create more".
while the first puts the support for the company in the foreground, the latter more supports the buying aspect and people's argument to "get something for their money". never liked the last attitude but sure there are people you get into the boat with that argument. not sure either if i like those people.
imho the closed beta support worked so well because people wanted to support the company in the first place and because the game rocked the boat. it still does. thanks for that.

tl;dr
"support the game development by purchasing points and get something in return" is a superior argument to "get you shiny scorpion nao so we are able to design a velociraptor for you later on".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
To those who are concerned about the Deal of the Day image on the login screen of the game - don't worry, we don't intend to spam the game with ads to the shop all over the place.

I like how you said that and my suggestion is that make a Daily News bow to left or right edge of the login screen with links. Then people might come to your site more often when you say like Read more in http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/277802
@Chris

please please add some more skill effects for melee skills, eg. groundslam n such. been waiting for them so long now ... :(
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info