Metamorph Supporter Packs Concept Art

Art good, pack bad.
Saved
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Wow
The concept art of the helmet(Grand Sanctum) is very cool.
And that sup pack also cool. But.. Why did your 3D artists add glow to their wings? This is terrible..
This game has a lot of effects and the eyes get tired of them. There is no reason to add more light sources.
Spoiler
The effect of the weapon is also terrible

That's just your opinion.

In my opinion the glow on both the wings and weapon is great and fits the color theme, it's not too bright either imo.

I think that instead of saying that the devs did a "terrible" job because some parts of the MTX doesn't fit your taste, you should just use MTX that you enjoy playing with.
Grand Sanctum is (in my opinion) one of the best cosmetics ever.

Have to go back to the Sunspire pack to find anything better (and that was largely because the hideout was in it)
Le Toucan Will Return
It looked good hence I got myself one too!
Selling some legacy items at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781732
Delirium Impale/Attack Speed/Maim 8 passive/2 socket Cluster Jewels at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2810307
"
S1meon_ttv wrote:

I think that instead of saying that the devs did a "terrible" job because some parts of the MTX doesn't fit your taste

Is this a joke? I didn't say that. I said that only the glowing effect looks terrible.

"
S1meon_ttv wrote:
it's not too bright either imo.

Yeah? Are you sure? Do you think this is the "grimdark"?

Spoiler
You probably like Clown Mystery Box too?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Feb 20, 2020, 9:05:34 PM
I wonder if GGG will fix grand sanctum's cloth on the front side when it is equipped on witch
epic
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
They are looks great, so I bought both of them :)
Waiting for the new ones.
both really nicely done I bought Both pack!
I wonder how these fine faces on concept arts transform into ugly heads in packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info