Q&A with the GGG Founders

"
While you're counting the days until our upcoming 3.10 announcement and building theories about its theme, why not let your mind rest(?) a bit by watching our next ExileCon video?

These words. They're clues.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
ohoho
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
That was good to wake up to. My headache is nearly gone now, and the earthquakes have stopped too.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the 2D on 3D thing, Star Ocean did it first. I didn't play the first, the second was incredible though. The game is fairly big, but extremely underrated compared to other RPGs from around that time. It shits on Vagrant Story and FF7/8/9.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Feb 20, 2020, 2:05:54 AM
Aww the mark part was pog! love the games bb!
Reliquarian extraordinaire, seeker of mysteries, explorer of the unknown, lover of all things that glitter.

*Global 1 Cutie*
"
D3izhistory wrote:
odds are they are going to do what blizzard does and pre-screen the questions so they aren't made to look like fools

Idk, but I was there and we saw the question flow live, I can assure you they pretty much always picked the top voted questions on the list.
No trickery going on here, at least not yet ^^
Looking forward!
Selling some legacy items at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781732
Delirium Impale/Attack Speed/Maim 8 passive/2 socket Cluster Jewels at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2810307
QUESTION...
So, Atlas resets for Standard right?
But, do we keep watchstones collected? Or they reset too?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
nice ur as always done good job and ty for communications with community!

Natalia Bex and devs pls adress this issue to relevant team about current lab reward system for uniq jewels - its rly bad and unfair!
pls consider to change uniq lab jewels from current lab reward to somethin fair! anything else! Just add to normal drop or drop from box or from izaro or anything else BUT not current 1 reward to top 1 who always same winner all time!
make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels pls! ur current lab reward system rly so bad and unfair! its a must to make new lab reward system!

GGG PLS!

I would like this also gimmie gimmie gimme :D

admittedly I have always been lazzy to even try get the top spot, im sure if i really tried id get it at least once maybe but ive been playing this sexy game for years, new players not a chance
Obesity
the guy with the glasses in the middle constantly interrupting chris is getting really irritating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info