what are the odds?

So i have tried to get helmet enchantment for zombie damage in labyrinth, and after cca. 270 tries i still have to try. I think i got every enchantment out there except this one.

Do all enchantment have equal probability to roll, or are some of them harder to get?
Really high. There's like 500, and some spawn more than others.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I would say, do not want to target a specific helmet enhancement in the lab, really. Last time I pursued an RF damage enhancement in Betrayal league and managed to get it at the ~460th attempt. That was my first and last huge labbing session, after that, I just do the end game lab challange on random helmets and never thinking of targetting anything there.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info