Ancestral Warchief + Culling Strike?

Does the Ancestral Warchief (or other totems) have Culling Strike if the character gets it from the Slayer Ascendancy? Or do I have to add the support gem Culling Strike if I want the totem to have that property?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2020, 6:01:42 AM
"
Does the Ancestral Warchief (or other totems) have Culling Strike if the character gets it from the Slayer Ascendancy?

In a word, yes.

However, the other Bane of Legend effects (Gain 10% increased Movement Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill an Enemy / Gain 10% increased Attack Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy) will not be triggered when your totem(s) kill an enemy. It has to be your kills.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 19, 2020, 9:04:12 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Does the Ancestral Warchief (or other totems) have Culling Strike if the character gets it from the Slayer Ascendancy?

In a word, yes.

However, the other Bane of Legend effects (Gain 10% increased Movement Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill an Enemy / Gain 10% increased Attack Speed for 20 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy) will not be triggered when your totem(s) kill an enemy. It has to be your kills.

Thank you very much! That's very good to know and saves me a socket in my helmet.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
tomay wrote:
"

In a word, yes.

yes

the story continues though. If your totem(s) kill with Damage over Time, the kill will always be credited to you so you get all the on-kill effects
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
True, but it ain't gounna happen... once the totem has Culling Strike (from Ascendancy, corrupted item or support) it always kills with a hit, never with DoT. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Feb 20, 2020, 6:10:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info