Can't git gud...

Hello..

I'm having some issues with low level
red tier maps (10-11)..

Keep getting 1 shot and I dont even know how (maps do not have reflect)..

Can you POE gurus take a look at my character and tell me if something is wrong?
Last edited by relakz on Feb 19, 2020, 7:26:41 AM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 10:30:17 AM
Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage.

Get rid of those 2 and you will see huge increase to your survival rate.
Path of Building shows you only have 4.5k life, which isn't really enough for higher tier maps. Getting to at least 6k should feel a lot better and there's plenty of room in your gear to get there.

It also shows that your fire resistance is at 68% but this may just be an error (if not, you'll need to fix that).
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
It's probably at 68% yea...

Because I'm running the flask that gives me Elem. Resists...

Yea, I don't know where to get life tho..

Do I just sacrifice my damage?

I mean sure, dead people don't DPS, but I feel like having low damage as a melee makes the game even harder for me ..
Yea, use Deidbellow and War Bringer instead of Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage and make the most of your Enduring Cry.

Also, some of the life rolls on your rare items are horrible, Belly really shines with T1 life rolls wherever possible.
@tomay ok ty, I dont even know what those T rolls are.

I'll look into it..

Is it possible to reroll said hp rolls on my items?

Regarding WarBringer, I don't see the benefit because I'm not being killed by constant
damage.. I'm just getting one shot...

Last edited by relakz on Feb 19, 2020, 9:05:03 AM
T1 means highest possible tier of a mod. And no, rerolling with Divine Orbs will only reroll mods within their current tier.

War Bringer will recover a lot of life anytime you're using a war cry (i.e. Enduring Cry). It grants a lot of offensive power as well and it plays nicely with the Deidbellow helmet which does not hurt you like Abyssus.

Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage will yield more damage but you will also take a LOT more damage yourself, hence your one-shot dilemma
Last edited by tomay on Feb 19, 2020, 9:19:12 AM
Hmmm ok..

So Deidbellow will cancel my up leech at low health..

What's the percentage for it to be considered low health?

Cause I'm running claws and hp leech..

Thx all for the tips...

I'll try what you suggested tomay
Low life is a condition that applies when life falls below 35% of your maximum life.

Your life leech should be alright though since you recover 25% anytime you hit a war cry.

Sure give it a try, Deidbell(ow) is cheap af and it's only a few refunds/regrets to change from Aspect of Carnage to War Bringer. See how you'll get on and if you don't like it you can always go back to Abyssus and Aspect of Carnage.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 19, 2020, 10:37:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info