GGG Support and reply wait times

Anyone else experiencing high wait times for their mails towards GGG support to be answered atm? Hard to believe they are crowded now when the league is near the end. Or I am just beeing ignored? Xd
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 9:46:10 PM
"
Vivastix wrote:
Anyone else experiencing high wait times for their mails towards GGG support to be answered atm? Hard to believe they are crowded now when the league is near the end. Or I am just beeing ignored? Xd

No they still have wait time from time to time.
Also if you keep sending them mails, support will never reply to you since every new mail resets your place in the support ticket queue.

Did you remember to check your spam folder + whitelist GGG support e-mail?

It's also possible that your e-mail provider have been blacklisted by GGG's e-mail provider, so if you haven't heard anything from them in 48 hours, then PM support directly from this webpage and explain the problems (your problem + the possible e-mail problem).
"
Vivastix wrote:
Hard to believe they are crowded now when the league is near the end.

Actually, the run up to the new league starting is usually when support starts getting busy again.

This usually takes the form of people trying to get back onto the game to pre empt the merge at the end of the league (tidy up their stashes) try do a wee but of trading (sometimes there is a killing to make at the end of the league) and finding out that they can't access their account be it due to loosing access to their linked email, getting banned, hacked and other assorted things...while it may sound simple enough to fix this requires that a handful of the 20 odd support staff need to deal with the account security aspect which take time while the rest deal with the simpler stuff.

So they get a queue going in the weeks before a league start and get hammered hard on the league launch.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Thanks for your replies guys. Well Ive waited bit longer still no reply at all which makes me think I am just on ignore list. Ive sent two mails from two from different accounts and so far nothing. Its just literally pure ignore. Note the fact that ive exchanged couple of mails with them earlier and most of answers were automated. Any suggestions?
"
Vivastix wrote:
Thanks for your replies guys. Well Ive waited bit longer still no reply at all which makes me think I am just on ignore list. Ive sent two mails from two from different accounts and so far nothing. Its just literally pure ignore. Note the fact that ive exchanged couple of mails with them earlier and most of answers were automated. Any suggestions?

Like I already told you, PM them (not e-mail) using the PM system on this web page !!!
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Vivastix wrote:

Like I already told you, PM them (not e-mail) using the PM system on this web page !!!

Uh thanks mate,I've pmed them via pm.Thanks once again :)
Lets see if I can get answer here
Last edited by Vivastix on Feb 21, 2020, 6:34:31 AM
"
Vivastix wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Vivastix wrote:

Uh thanks mate,I've pmed them via pm.Thanks once again :)
Lets see if I can get answer here

as long as you have sent a PM to "support" then you should. :)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Vivastix wrote:

Yeah thanks,got an answer really fast,props to you and their support there.But still couldn't do too much because they refuse to talk about account related stuff if I am not using the real account which I can't cause its locked,however they said they will answer on mail as soon as they can so hopefully its gonna be quick.
Well if GGG locked it, then they won’t say why. If it locked due to password reset too many times or something similar, they will be able to see it. Are you sure they haven’t already requested various security information? Generally for something like this they want account name, 2-3 character names, and anything else they may ask (i.e. IP address).

They may also be ignoring you because you failed to express your understanding of the situation clearly. If you say locked, and support sees not locked, they’re going to assume you are not you and trying to use support as a means to hack another’s account. It also always helps to whenever possible contact them from the associated email address. If you do not have access to that address anymore, then be prepared for several back and forths.
@Vivastix did support fix your issue? Please feel free to email me at samantha@grindinggear.com if they are not replying to you, as it's possible your emails aren't getting through for some reason (I just checked and they don't have a backlog right now, so replies should be fast).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info