Where to find/obtain certain items?

Hi,

I am looking for certain items but apparently have no idea where they even drop. I hope somebody can help me here.

- Perandus Manor Map
As far as I can tell this map is only available via a Perandus Encounter. Is it required to have
the 2500 coins this map supposedly costs or is that entirely random?

- Splinter of Chayula
No idea where they drop. I got enough other splinters, but the only chayula ones I found were from a metamorph
in Tane's Lab. Where do you normally obtain them?

- Veiled Flask's
I have found many veiled items, but never seen a flask with a veiled mod ...
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 1:43:11 PM
The Perandus Manor can only be obtained from Cadiro Perandus at a fixed price of 2500 coins or from The Mayor Divination Card set.

Chayula Splinters drop in Chayula Breaches or Alva's Temple (Splinter Research Lab and better) or from It That Fled in Transportation (Syndicate safehouse) or from an Obscured Incubator (found in Legion encounters). The Puzzle Divination Card set yields 3 Breachstone splinters. Chayula breaches/splinters are by far the rarest of the lot.

Veiled Flasks only drop from Mastermind Catarina (Cinderswallow Urn).
Last edited by tomay on Feb 19, 2020, 8:27:36 AM
Just one extension for that nice list, I found a Perandus Manor map in delve in a perandus node.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info