Intensify interaction with Blade Vortex

To this day i thought, that Intensify stacks just increase the damage / reduce AoE of Blade Vortex in real time. Today however, i think it is totally opposite.

What do i mean?
After casting BV 4 times, and getting 4 Intensify stacks, i should get increased damage and decreased AoE, provided that i stand still, and when i lose stacks, i immediately gain AoE and lose damage.

Actually. i was testing it, and after losing stacks, while i have 4 blades, my AoE is not getting bigger (im not talking about BV animation, cause we know it shows wrong). I was looking at the range in which monsters start to get damaged. AoE gets bigger only when, while having less Intensify stacks, i cast Blade Vortex.

There are 2 possibilites how exactly it works:

a) the game remembers situation of the last cast of Blade Vortex, and how many Intensify stacks i had back then. Then after moving, provided that I didn't cast BV after that, even if i lose stacks, i keep dealing same damage and samse AoE as if i had those Intensify stacks the last time i casted BV.

b) this is ridiculous possibility, but somehow each blade is remembered separately, and each blade has assigned Intensify stacks to it.

Please, please, could anyone who knows for sure how it works, confirm what i say is right, or if I'm wrong, tell me where I am wrong and how exactly does it work?
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 5:11:19 AM
Haven't tested this specifically, but more than likely only blades created after you've reached max intensity will get the max effect. That's generally how PoE works--new effects aren't applied retroactively to old ones.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Any chance i could get response from Staff member regarding this if i write a ticket?
There is no answer to my question anywhere, regardless its reddit or official website

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info