💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Losing my spectres and stuff every map this is annoying everything dies.
30% better Hatred vs 10% for double dmg......anyone did the math?
Playing with Pob it seems that with https://pastebin.com/j63vBAcQ its 0.1 % difference in dps.......SHRUG
Last edited by Vulgarny on Mar 15, 2020, 2:52:14 PM
Do the minions freeze?
If you dont use ele focus yes
Running in red maps now. Probably dropping a +1 wand for a shield for awhile and going high block. The random one shots are insane with some map mods.
@Xierg - Yeah just buy them. Just got my set finished and the damage increase is noticable.

@CPFuzzy, Oxygene_PoE, and SamSmitty - This league is really not as advertised (low monster damage but high health). I think shield/bone offering is the best thing do to until Reddit's (justified) whining has GGG nerf the league mechanic like usual.

@Vulgarny - Haven't played around with it yet, but it will depend on how much hatred %effectiveness from elsewhere. If the damage is about equal, I would opt for hatred chance since higher damage is better than consistent damage for freeze chance.

Ele focus is just for unfreezable bosses (shaper/Sirus). Everywhere else, including conquerors, freeze and chill are available provided you do enough damage.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
SamSmitty wrote:
Running in red maps now. Probably dropping a +1 wand for a shield for awhile and going high block. The random one shots are insane with some map mods.

is the meta for us
"
ActiveSlay wrote:
"
SamSmitty wrote:

is the meta for us

Yea, here is what I have been using. It's INSANELY more QoL. I'm using stomeblast mine to trigger EE (no minefield) for mapping. Skitter bots trigger. Minefield makes it feel too sluggish and you can easily get down 5-10 on a boss that needs the extra damage taken. Keeping portal gem instead of frostbomb, will swap if I am doing something like shaper, but not needed for mapping and portal gem is too QoL for me.

Using Jinxed for survivability as well, so putting Spectres in helm instead of golem. Golem is just a resummon every now and then, no biggie.

Looking to upgrade helm next to a +2,+3 with minion life and an open prefix for +1 skeles (I have the craft if anyone needs).

Then a 25% offering chest with high life. Anything else is bonus.

Then a +2 wand with trigger so I get an extra skele there as well.

Changed my gear around... Paid a lot for a belly of the beast lost it almost instantly to delirium mobs mixed with conqueror mobs. Now I am just turning any random armor into animate guardian. Does anyone happen to know if the chaos skeleton cluster jewel will work for this build? I guess thread of hope and allocating death attunement would give me a fair amount of passive points, not sure where to put them. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts. BTW I am at yellow maps heading into red maps right now.
What changes do i have to do if i run 4 blue gems instead of 4 green in my gloves?

Frostbite to Conductivity?
Anything from talents i should drop?

Triggering EE with Flamedash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info