Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

any tips on what to improve in SSF?

https://pastebin.com/vLm2N2Hq

been a pain to get a good convoking wand but other than that and a 21 skeletons I can't see how I have such a huge difference in DPS. Hoping to use this as my bosskiller but im popping and the damage is pretty low.

Not swapped to elemental army as all my spectres die every fight anyway so i feel like i need the minion life.
"
PerrywinkleJr wrote:

been a pain to get a good convoking wand but other than that and a 21 skeletons I can't see how I have such a huge difference in DPS. Hoping to use this as my bosskiller but im popping and the damage is pretty low.

Not swapped to elemental army as all my spectres die every fight anyway so i feel like i need the minion life.

You're doing quite well for SSF it looks like. Didn't look all too long, but perhaps target farm Lira for blight oils, get a better quicksilver, and maybe target abysses to get a darkness enthroned and ghastlys to roll. The tireless cluster is pretty nice if you have mana issues as well.

Enduring cry is recommended even if you don't use call to arms.

What spectres are you using? Monkeys die way too easily in 2021's content so I can't really recommend them anymore. For elemental army (-10% cold res for enemies is not small), you probably want a nice thick heist spectre or crab.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
PerrywinkleJr wrote:

You're doing quite well for SSF it looks like. Didn't look all too long, but perhaps target farm Lira for blight oils, get a better quicksilver, and maybe target abysses to get a darkness enthroned and ghastlys to roll. The tireless cluster is pretty nice if you have mana issues as well.

Enduring cry is recommended even if you don't use call to arms.

What spectres are you using? Monkeys die way too easily in 2021's content so I can't really recommend them anymore. For elemental army (-10% cold res for enemies is not small), you probably want a nice thick heist spectre or crab.

That's spooky, first map I went into after reading this I found an abyss that I only thought to complete because you mentioned the belt, it had a boss in it, the boss dropped both darkness enthroned and lightpoacher, I've never had the belt since it was released into the game lol.

I was using monkeys so I'll swap to crabs, which heist spectre are you referring to if the crabs are too much of a pain to get, also slotted enduring cry in.

And what oils are you advising since I already have death attunement anointed.

Thanks for the help!
"
PerrywinkleJr wrote:
That's spooky, first map I went into after reading this I found an abyss that I only thought to complete because you mentioned the belt, it had a boss in it, the boss dropped both darkness enthroned and lightpoacher, I've never had the belt since it was released into the game lol.

I was using monkeys so I'll swap to crabs, which heist spectre are you referring to if the crabs are too much of a pain to get, also slotted enduring cry in.

And what oils are you advising since I already have death attunement anointed.

Thanks for the help!

Nice to hear. Darkness Enthroned is pretty much best in slot for all minion builds nowadays as long as you don't need the resistances anymore.

For heist spectres, any of the phys or cold ones (good boys, frost auto scout, etc.) - look for something with high life.

Oops, no more oils, didn't see the anoint.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Thanks for the guide

Question on the Hatred Section

"
Once you add some more effectiveness via generosity, corruptions, the skill tree, and redeemer suffixes on weapons, hatred’s effect can be increased to around from the 100% base effectiveness to somewhere around 340% (depending on glorious vanity) At that point, hatred is a 240% more multiplier instead.

So this is based on 240% affect of hatred? If playing with an aurabot with ~300% aura affect are we then at a 300% more multiplier?

PoB question -
Skeleton Archers PoB uses a flask to with 69% More Minion Damage and Enemies Taunted by you take 49% increased damage - what is this simulating?
I seem to hit a wall at 87. I get dropped pretty quick. Usually in two hits, I'm down.

This league has sucked currency wise. Last league, a month in I was sitting on something like 90ex. So far, I've had 2ex.

So needless to say, my gear is a bit hurting. But yea, with better gear how well with my survivability go up? Because right now, I can't get past 87. If my minions aren't the first ones in a room, its pretty safe to say I'm cooked.

The DPS is freaking nuts though.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I seem to hit a wall at 87. I get dropped pretty quick. Usually in two hits, I'm down.

This league has sucked currency wise. Last league, a month in I was sitting on something like 90ex. So far, I've had 2ex.

So needless to say, my gear is a bit hurting. But yea, with better gear how well with my survivability go up? Because right now, I can't get past 87. If my minions aren't the first ones in a room, its pretty safe to say I'm cooked.

The DPS is freaking nuts though.

This league is very rippy for summoner, especially if you don't have enough dmg to kill the mobs before they kill you.

I'm running the archer version with capped block (Glancing Blow). Still need to go slowly and continuously drop your skeletons in front of you. Zoom zoom is no more in this league, or you can get one shot in no time.

4 primal crab are really helping as meatshields as well. A decent AG also helps with fortify, culling, and crit for faster clearing.
Hey hello,

I dont know what to upgrade for more DPS.

Any advice please:

https://pastebin.com/ctdNja4G

Thx you
Just beat Maven ssf for the first time ever with this build. Didn't manage it last league with TR mines, thanks for the guide and tips! Now migrated since I got my league goal.
I used Absolution to use the hexes and was the best idea i ever had! Try it please, really funny, and since its damage is lighning based, already does the exposure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info