Supporter Uniques Question

I was just curious, because I've heard the cost of creating a supporter unique is $2500. Has that cost gone up? Also is that cost paid once you've totaled that amount in supporter packs or do you have to pay that cost up front? Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 6:56:00 PM
Accidentally signed in to the wrong account to post this thread
You should contact support directly. They don't have the option anymore, but are willing to negotiate. They fell years behind in completing them.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You should contact support directly. They don't have the option anymore, but are willing to negotiate. They fell years behind in completing them.

Thank you for the reply
Unfortunately we're not currently offering the ability to design unique items to players at the moment and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Players who have purchased the Orion Supporter Pack are entitled to purchase a Divination Card design, however! If you're interested in making some custom content, this might be something to check out.

We'll be launching a standalone shop page for this in the near future but in the meantime, you're welcome to contact us at support@grindinggear.com for more information as Shagsbeard has mentioned. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info