3.9.2f Patch Notes

3.9.2f Patch Notes

• Added new functionality and made improvements to Item Filters. You can read more about them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2771031
  • Improved performance related to monster and minion pathfinding.
  • The following items now allocate to the Map Maker when they drop: Timeless Jewels, Ivory Watchstones, Awakened Gems, Awakener's Orbs, Conquerors Exalted Orbs and Uniques from Legion, Blight, Metamorph and Conquerors of the Atlas bosses.
  • Reduced the damage of the Storm Call skill that Baran-influence monsters used. They will now only use the skill if they have line of sight to you.
  • You can now use /hideout to return to your Hideout while in Tane's Laboratory.
  • Improved the performance of Acid Magma Orb Effect and Harbinger Magma Orb Effect.
  • Improved the visibility of various weapon effect microtransactions when applied to the Colossus Sword.
  • Restored the skull to the top of the Syndicate Flag Hideout Decoration.
  • Fixed a bug where the Power Siphon on-death effect could be played multiple times on a single monster. This fix also improves the performance of Power Siphon in general.
  • Fixed a rare bug where Malachai in The Harvest and Core Map could sometimes fail to transition to his second arena.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Leap Slam while it had the Harlequin Leap Slam Effect applied to it.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2020, 9:21:37 PM
yay~
ty

gj ggg! rly nice to see there patches and fixes!

PS can u pls make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels? ur current lab reward system rly so bad and unfair! its a must to make new lab reward system! GGG PLS!

stop such BS where 1 always get all emperors jewels uniqs all time nonstop!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Feb 17, 2020, 3:10:19 PM
When will bots be banned ??
[Removed by Support]
"
You can now use /hideout to return to your Hideout while in Tane's Laboratory.

I want /stash command..
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Feb 17, 2020, 3:30:37 PM
pog
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
You can now use /hideout to return to your Hideout while in Tane's Laboratory.

I want /stash command..

Not happening for very, very obvious reasons. (we don't need duping again.)
wooh00
I feel like the new scripts will be requested many times
VERY GOOOD PATCH OMG!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info