Need advice on HC cleave marauder self build! please help

HEY guys, im currently using a cleave marauder, self made with a few ideas drawn from other builds, but mainly what i want and my choice's because im not a huge fan of "copy n paste" builds, but at this point im worried that my build will get me killed, i need a tried and true time worn build, please leave any advice/critique you have about my build or skills!!!! you will save a hc marauder! THANKS GUYS IN ADVANCE!!!!

cleave/life gain/weapon elemental damage/reduced mana

heavy strike/weapon elemental damage/faster attacks

enfeeble

sheild charge with added lightning damage (get outa dodge spell)

enduring cry

the spell that makes immune to damage consuming endurance charge's

anger with blood magic

clarity with reduced mana,

cant afford any other auara's at this time due to maruaders shit mana nodes or lack there of even, but im heading to eldrich battery to hopefully fix some woe's after i get life/inner focus node's.... any advice will help,thanks guys.

HERE is current build,

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRLhGlUhAikuKvYwGTH7Mgk26DwtPfxAoEz_UFBUSVW1Vw1YY18_YEthIWSjZ5twPnbnd-N673uMfLiHKYzPkc6ezaIAouqnMK4-r2y53bvtxYrG2NIh51LnruoY7w7vTvAf8i_2SPe-

and this is the build im planning on going for

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRLhGlUhAikuKvYwGTH7Mgk26DwtPfxAoEz_UFBUSVW1Vw1YY18_YEthIWSjZ5twPnbnd-N673uMfLiHKYzPkc6ezaIAouqnMK4-r2y53bvtxYrG2NIh51LnruoY7w7vTvAf8i_2SBRNBLMCcTKJd-VX4uw4Otgt0p8-TdiMdilPgpvkIrUERUcy0biTDH0Qf8aezfp8gxEtg_cfAgQHTLMtH20ZwfOCHtsLFCBQR3TtxFgn1eLqAdykGRv6Jd-E2WVNR373vg==

if you see something that can and will help, have critique's please help me, im coming to you, the community for help! thank's guys
^^
please help
Hey deficateerywhere!

It's an odd spec for sure, but i think you can make it work with some tweaks.

Here are some things i think you need to change

* You need Resolute Technique unless you invest in more accuracy nodes.

* I would skip Lava Lash and Blood Drinker completely. The latter is useless for elemental cleave and Lava Lash is only good if you can get high fire mod on your weapon(s).

* I would go another route down to Berserking to save points.

Here's the build i would suggest.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQQHBLMFLQx9EH8RLRLhFE0ZLhv6HwIl3yftKS4pTy0fLdIyCTKJMtE62DwFPC09_ECgRUdG10d-TLNM_03YUFBUSVfiWGNfP2BLYSFlTW0ZbmlyqXTtd-V4DXq4eu98g3y4fNmCHoKbgziD94TZi4yMdozPnz6f36IAouqkGaluq8Wsqq6Tr2y1BLXytz64k7ndvoq-p8HzxLjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzfrUj9X42wvhc-Lq5CLnUuw47SDvDu9O73zwH_Iv9kg=

The only downside with that build is the lack of HP and maybe armor/resists. But you won't have any issue going for more of that if you decide to. You really won't need much offense with a elemental cleaver.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
"
Killia wrote:

nice looking build, looks like i can get that way soon, or start working towards it....only thing is, how do i get uh enough mana to do anything? arua etc?
"
Relidar wrote:
Hey deficateerywhere!

It's an odd spec for sure, but i think you can make it work with some tweaks.

Here are some things i think you need to change

* You need Resolute Technique unless you invest in more accuracy nodes.

* I would skip Lava Lash and Blood Drinker completely. The latter is useless for elemental cleave and Lava Lash is only good if you can get high fire mod on your weapon(s).

* I would go another route down to Berserking to save points.

Here's the build i would suggest.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQQHBLMFLQx9EH8RLRLhFE0ZLhv6HwIl3yftKS4pTy0fLdIyCTKJMtE62DwFPC09_ECgRUdG10d-TLNM_03YUFBUSVfiWGNfP2BLYSFlTW0ZbmlyqXTtd-V4DXq4eu98g3y4fNmCHoKbgziD94TZi4yMdozPnz6f36IAouqkGaluq8Wsqq6Tr2y1BLXytz64k7ndvoq-p8HzxLjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzfrUj9X42wvhc-Lq5CLnUuw47SDvDu9O73zwH_Iv9kg=

The only downside with that build is the lack of HP and maybe armor/resists. But you won't have any issue going for more of that if you decide to. You really won't need much offense with a elemental cleaver.

hey relidar, thanks for you awesome feedback!!! and timely aswell! it is much appreciated from both of you guys. your build incorporate's what im looking for as far as EB goes, and i appreciate that, im going to do a bit more reasearch and see what i cant get away with, i appreciate it guys

Glad i could help with some insight! Let us know what build you decide on and how you progress with that :)
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
will do man, im going to use the build you linked, maybe add a life node here or there, im working my way back, got resoloute technique's already and notice a difference already, with that i was able to link a bad stretch of nodes, and delete some of them, 12 in total deleted so far, out of currency but ill work my way with passives i get until i find something to help delete the bad nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info