cant spawn crusader or very bad luck

i have already spawned and defeated the other three on a different region, however since i have already obtained the crusader watchstone on that area i moved to Haewark Hamlet where i havnt gotten his stone yet and he aint spawning.

im already running out of T14+ Heawark maps

Spoiler
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Feb 19, 2020, 9:26:39 AM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 10:31:38 AM
I have the same exact problem as you.

The 30% chance to spawn conquarors dont apply to me...
Im having the same problem and tech support didnt help.
Pray the god, RnG
Similiar issue here, i have influence on Tier's End, so the warlord should spawn after running some maps.

After 15+ maps he still won't spawn and give me a quest to travel to his citadel.

He's not locked into the sirius encounter yet.
since i only have a very few specific region tier 14+ maps, i just gave up

im just playing the game as if this new content didnt exist
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
On sorting out rng vs. bug...

First, this assumes you aren't getting the mechanics wrong. (I've met a few folks who managed to get a dozen stones while really having no idea how the mechanics work. The more stones you have, the more difficult it becomes to get more if you don't understand the spawn mechanics.)

If you've acquired <20 stones, the spawn/taunt rate should be 100%. In this case, if you have the correct number of stones socketed, the correct tier of map, and you aren't trying to spawn conquerors who have already spawned in the round, you should always get a spawn or taunt. If you don't, something is bugged.

Once you have 20+ stones and have spawned Sirus' portals once (you don't actually have to fight him) the taunt odds drop from 100% to 33%. In this situation, going 10 maps without a spawn/taunt is bad luck, but not that unlikely. 15 is seriously bad luck. 20-25 is starting to get very improbable and 30+ is stupidly improbable.

At 15 I would keep going a bit longer. If you've done 30, it's not rng; you either have a mechanics problem or your atlas is bugged.

Cheers

"
GreyLensman wrote:
On sorting out rng vs. bug...

First, this assumes you aren't getting the mechanics wrong. (I've met a few folks who managed to get a dozen stones while really having no idea how the mechanics work. The more stones you have, the more difficult it becomes to get more if you don't understand the spawn mechanics.)

If you've acquired <20 stones, the spawn/taunt rate should be 100%. In this case, if you have the correct number of stones socketed, the correct tier of map, and you aren't trying to spawn conquerors who have already spawned in the round, you should always get a spawn or taunt. If you don't, something is bugged.

Once you have 20+ stones and have spawned Sirus' portals once (you don't actually have to fight him) the taunt odds drop from 100% to 33%. In this situation, going 10 maps without a spawn/taunt is bad luck, but not that unlikely. 15 is seriously bad luck. 20-25 is starting to get very improbable and 30+ is stupidly improbable.

At 15 I would keep going a bit longer. If you've done 30, it's not rng; you either have a mechanics problem or your atlas is bugged.

Cheers

does the 33% mean that you get a 33% chance the region will get influenced with one of the remaining slayers, or does it mean you have 33% chance after the region became occupied, that you get the quest for the citadel kill?
It means you have a 33% chance to get a taunt on any given map. First taunt = influence and two more taunts needed to get the quest. Once you get the third taunt, you will automatically get the quest to kill that conqueror.

Which influence can spawn in a region is determined by a combination of rules and RNG. A conqueror that has already spawned in the current round will not spawn again. Among conquerors who have not already spawned, there is priority for those that have not given up their stone in the region yet. Among those, which one spawns is RNG.

If some conquerors have already spawned and the rest have already given up their stone in that region, you will get one of the latter group by RNG, but you will not get a stone for defeating him/her. So ideally you should only be trying for influence in a region where at least one conqueror has not yet spawned in the current round, AND has not yet given up their stone in that region. If there is only one that fits this description, you can be sure that one will spawn.

Hope that helps.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Feb 19, 2020, 10:34:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info