Winners of the Talent Competition

People surprised something didn't took better place [Removed by Support] it's biased nonsense all the way. I've spent a lot of money for materials and instruments and all my free time after work for 3-4 weeks sculpting my work and not even made to runner ups? [Removed by Support]

p.s. i guess tencent would go bankrupt if were would be more then 11 runner ups xD
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Feb 13, 2020, 9:37:46 PM
amazing submissions
Congratulations, everyone! :)
Crazy good! Don't envy having to rank them like you had to.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Well done everyone who entered, I'm glad I'm not one of the judges. How on earth do you choose the winners? When all of them are so awesome.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
People surprised something didn't took better place [Removed by Support] it's biased nonsense all the way. I've spent a lot of money for materials and instruments and all my free time after work for 3-4 weeks sculpting my work and not even made to runner ups? [Removed by Support]

p.s. i guess tencent would go bankrupt if were would be more then 11 runner ups xD

I share your pain.
Haven't seen myself on the list after 80+ hours of work is a big disappointment. I was going through a really bad time since I just lost a fashion design competition my a mere vote IRL - I lost my drive in making clothes since then. When I saw the talent competition I was trying to find my passion back and hoping some sort of redemption. Turns out maybe I wasn't as good as I thought I am.
Nevertheless, Congratulations to the winners.
Amazing guys, just amazing!
"
Madly500 wrote:
As much as I like all of these submissions, I'm sort of surprised that the person who carved the orb out of marble isn't listed amongst these, because that had to have taken a lot of skill, hard work, and talent.

Same here, that carving was awesome.

I finally watched the popsicle stick lore video, good times.

Pretty every entry up there was some damned fine work.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I still remember years ago when I first tried this game. Then I had no time and my life situation were taken toll of my free time so now when situation is better I am glad I found this game again.

By then I couldn't ever imagine to have this experience that I have now seeing all the great arts and songs made by people inspirated by the game. Holy shit you people are amazing. This is really touching moment for elder fart like me.

My personal favor is the song of Divine Power. Oh I missed the link and the real name of it but it was one of the top winners. Congratulations all who are behind it. It should be used as PoE adversite somehow.

Great works everyone, happy to see such of talent of fellow players or atleast inspirated by the game.

All the sympathy to the ones who did a lot of job but didn't win. Perhaps you could link your artwork to this post or somewhere I could watch and listen hours of these.

Competition was hard and I also wont envy judges, making some of participators very happy many will feel sad when perhaps some by envy and some perhaps did something better than the others.

I know, its easy to say but your artwork is best price you can get. I would love to see more.

Thank you all of you and thank you for making this great game.

LadyZombieBird

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info