Conquerors of the Atlas - Sirus Statistics

pog
"
dachoppa wrote:
it doesn't make sense to just repeat the numbers in text form. i can read and understand the numbers quicker than reading text. instead, try to come up with reasons why some number is 10 times as high as another. or why there are 4.4 million deaths in sc compared to about 1k in hc. sure, in sc it doesn't matter that much if you die, but you are limited to 6 portals and the encounter is gone if you fail it. the actual reason might be that hardly anyone plays HC. why that may be is a different topic, sure. but man, the statistics (challenges, deaths and such) are soooo lackluster.

edit: i do appreciate the effort. it *is* interesting, but the information value is very low.

Yes! I think this every time they release their "statistics". I really wish they would employ an actual business analyst to perform analysis and provide meaningful insight to players.
had one attempt, failed. dunno if i got the playtime to try again.

by the time i get another shot, i probably have forgotten all the stuff i learned from the fight.

but, seeing the statistics, i'm happy to see that there are so many necromancers playing. may they drown in awakener gems and exalts ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
GGG at exilecon: "we know how to do good boss fights"
Sirus: ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Players: "wow how badly could you get this shit wrong and not realise its terrible?"

When you fuck up: "I'm sorry that I fucked up"
GGG abd Blizzard when fucked up: "We are sorry you don't like it"
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
How many of them are bots?
[Removed by Support]
Can we get item drop statistics too?
For every woke gem, unique item and how often woke orbs and watchstones dropped?
Sirus isn’t a terribly interesting boss mechanics wise I’m afraid.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Nemesis1306 wrote:
"
League Sirus K/D
Metamorph | 4.3
Hardcore Metamorph | 0.13
SSF Metamorph | 4.9
SSF Metamorph HC | 0.2

excuse me but thats wrong. it's either "Sirus D/K" or you have to have other numbers there. this way it suggests that it's 4.3 Sirus kills per Death for example.

I thought the same but if you read closely the text after, you will notice they talk about sirus stat. They say its sirus k/d ratio (not usual way to present stat i admit).
"
outlierlol wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
it doesn't make sense to just repeat the numbers in text form. i can read and understand the numbers quicker than reading text. instead, try to come up with reasons why some number is 10 times as high as another. or why there are 4.4 million deaths in sc compared to about 1k in hc. sure, in sc it doesn't matter that much if you die, but you are limited to 6 portals and the encounter is gone if you fail it. the actual reason might be that hardly anyone plays HC. why that may be is a different topic, sure. but man, the statistics (challenges, deaths and such) are soooo lackluster.

edit: i do appreciate the effort. it *is* interesting, but the information value is very low.

Yes! I think this every time they release their "statistics". I really wish they would employ an actual business analyst to perform analysis and provide meaningful insight to players.

They wouldn't want to admit the meaningful insights that data actually shows to players though. They've delibrately ignored what players have told them and the stats back up many times.
"
dachoppa wrote:
it doesn't make sense to just repeat the numbers in text form. i can read and understand the numbers quicker than reading text.

I pretty much thought the exact same thing. They tried to make the post larger by just repeating everything.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info