Conquerors of the Atlas - Sirus Statistics

That kd reflects my personnal experience. I left before beeing confortable and overgeared. I expect a lot of players leaving it after first try. In my last attempt i was still dying by movement skills a hand in the pant when getting out the portal.
I was looking for the 99% of all Sirus deaths came from his Storms stat, I guess they forgot to post this one.
I wish you tracked the number of Sirus portals used as well.

Because honestly, I can accept that hardcore players are better than softcore players on average. That's expected.

But I don't believe for a second that only 8885 Sirus portals (that's 7871 kills plus 1014 deaths) have been consumed in metamorph hardcore. I want to hear about the people that tried Sirus then gave up completely, and also the people that wasted all six portals to logout macros seven times before their first "sufficiently safe" kill.
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
"
I would probably buy supporter packs if I could play full league content. Since I don’t have the time, and typically only reach 12-24 challenges per league, I don’t bother buying anything just to experience 1/2 the game content. It’s taken me several years to realize, PoE is not for gamers like myself: hardcore ARPG fans with limited time, job, and some money. I’ve definitely distance from PoE over the past year and looking forward to other ARPG titles.

+1, echoing my sentiments. Unless you play 24/7 in the first few days/ weeks, your not in a position to abuse the typical season exploit like the awakener orb exploit that allowed creation of god items that are never ever ever going to be beaten. Average players like us just ignored and i've had enough of it.

OP, I'd suggest trying Wolcen, i just purchased it and am looking forward to playing it, i doub't i'll get back into poe and if i do, certainly won't be making any more purchases.

For poe to survive, poe 4.0 needs to make all current items obsolete. They need legacy kaom equivalent rare chests to drop, they need legacy leech items to drop, otherwise poe 4 already failed.

I bought the Wolcen beta last night and the price just jumped up this morning for the full release. Played for about 2 hours, awesome game so far. Downloading v1.0 at the moment. Very exciting..
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
DissonantOne wrote:
1. Endless issues with the storm clouds.
2. Constant one-shot deaths from a Sirus you can't even see on your screen
3. Dying because you can't escape his comet-maze because you are too close to the stairs.
4. Getting to Sirus requires far too much time and RNG.
5. Lack of color contrast between the damaging ground and the normal ground.
6. The Sirus effigy in the sky isn't transparent, making it even harder to see what's going on in the fight.

Don't take it from me. Here's 28+ pages of anger. Nearly unanimous.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2701376/page/1

This
Dieeee !!!
sirus area is so lagy and is a cluttered mess. pleas work on the lag issues. every league it gets worse.
"
+1, echoing my sentiments. Unless you play 24/7 in the first few days/ weeks, your not in a position to abuse the typical season exploit like the awakener orb exploit that allowed creation of god items that are never ever ever going to be beaten. Average players like us just ignored and i've had enough of it.

no instead you get the week 2 week 3 week 4 benefit of significant nerfs to the difficulty of the Sirus boss fight
Spoiler
when will a gaming company ever become fully trustful and actually listen to players we are the consumers after all developers should be doing all they can to make us happy so we purchase their games and in game store items to make the yes RICH yeah i said rich as that all they have in their minds oooo lets make some quick easy money by telling the consumers we are doing stuff but end up postponing later down the line because they apparently cant afford it, (bullshit) another scam for your hard earned money all businesses do it... as the game has to offer everything that because thats all they care about, unless developers remove their wedged heads from each other arses and get an acually can they get a can do attitude and do what they set out to do in the first place, makes you think game developers are there to make games to make the public happy and make then rich its like a musician making amazing music for their fan to hear and then suddenly changing their mind and doing stuff for them self to make those big bucks fast going against hat he actually stated, whats the point woulds not going anywhere, do what game developers are trained to do and stop trying to became business men do what your best at make a game thrive and your be making the cash you initially intended to make.

if money didnt run the woorld oh how life would be son different, sad sad timee youv;e really let me down GGG. youve becaose a money drven game, thats a sine that you dont care what the public actuualy think but are in it for your own personal gaain. dont get me wrong i love PoE but you's seriously have to sort so things out.
I only had Sirius up once so far (new player)
Didn't even know how to spawn this event, but it happened somehow(for the lolz)

Firt attempt, he one shot me at around 50%.
The second time he one shot me on approach.
The third and fourth time that black circle killed me because there was no space at all to go through to the boss.

Didnt enjoy this encounter at all beside the well made scary sounds and voice <3

Btw: If there was a player base of 1.000 and the boss would die 1.000 times. What would be the conclusion of this? Maybe 1 killed him 1000 times? Or 999 killed him at least once? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info