Upcoming Improvements to Item Filters

When are we getting more colour options for minimap icons and more minimap icons in general? :(
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NEVERSINK TAKE MY ENERGY ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thanks for the changes, some of which I been wanting for my personal filter. I was surprised there wasn't a filter for mirrored gears.

One thing that I been thinking about was filtering rolls on looted gear, but that's pretty impossible with unidentified gear. Then I had an idea of changing the text colour and background colour of modifier rolls individually of the gear stat display window, so that good or bad modifier rolls can be highlighted. Just a idea/suggestion that may or may not be possible.
As someone who use custom loot filter, I'm very interested in this changes.

AreaLevel will be good for scrolls and gems. But I feel like CharacterLevel would be more accurate (in addition to AreaLevel). Especially when player runs new character and he wants see different drops than leveled character.

I want suggest something. What would be really useful is CharacterClass and Ascendancy. Those two would allow to combine many class specific filters into just one file.
nice
────────────────────░███░
───────────────────░█░░░█░
──────────────────░█░░░░░█░
─────────────────░█░░░░░█░
──────────░░░───░█░░░░░░█░
─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░
───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░
──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░
────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░
───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░
──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░
─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░
─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░
─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░
░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░
░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░
░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░
░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░
─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░
─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░
──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░
───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░
────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░
──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
Nice update GGG, looking forward to it.

Also all this dudes who think Wolcen will be better :D, let me post for you few recent issues with it: Game creates transparent terrain. When you try to traverse it, you fall off the game area, memory leakes all over the place, Town portal and waypoints don't work sometimes, if you have some i7,i9 cpu you wont be even able run game - all this is still open on bug tracker and more. So happy playing in Wolcen Kappa
Last edited by Hekimen on Feb 12, 2020, 1:10:19 PM
yessssss
Pog
"
Hekimen wrote:
Nice update GGG, looking forward to it.

Also all this dudes who think Wolcen will be better :D, let me post for you few recent issues with it: Game creates transparent terrain. When you try to traverse it, you fall off the game area, memory leakes all over the place, Town portal and waypoints don't work sometimes, if you have some i7,i9 cpu you wont be even able run game - all this is still open on bug tracker and more. So happy playing in Wolcen Kappa
who cares about welcon ... even diablo 4 ... i care about path of exile ... i wait for poe 2 to come and i'm sure 1000% it will fuc any other rpg game out there just wait ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info