The Metamorph Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

Whats a Challenge league?
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Why in the video we see a mix of cosmetics instead of only what we receive by buying the packs ? This is false advertising lol (and illegal where I live)

Huh? It’s just a video that highlights some mtx combos with their pack mtx. What’s wrong with that?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Hellus666 wrote:
"
Morgoth92 wrote:
I will not buy a single MTX point until Horizon/Harbinger Orbs are fixed. I'm also still waiting more fixes for Conqueror's spawning. It's better now, but it looks like they are still harder to spawn if you play the same map/region. If the next release is not released as an Alpha-Test realm full of every kind of possible bugs, I will consider buying more Supporter Packs again.

no one care, I buy them instead of you LOL get rekt

The hell is wrong with you? You are boasting about not caring about GGG fixing anything in this game, because you will give them money regarldess of what they do. Are you actually this thick or just trolling?

Btw,thanks mod for deleting my previous post without an explanation.
Last edited by Nosferat on Feb 11, 2020, 2:27:44 AM
Can't wait to grind myself into the ground again!
<3 it
Cant wait for the next league, if its as good as metamorph i will be so happy
Ihave no money... :*(
"
"
Why in the video we see a mix of cosmetics instead of only what we receive by buying the packs ? This is false advertising lol (and illegal where I live)

Huh? It’s just a video that highlights some mtx combos with their pack mtx. What’s wrong with that?

i think hes referring to "we've selected a variety of stylish outfits you can create with the contents of these Supporter Packs.". which is false.

there are quite a few MTX in there that dont come with any of the supporter packs. i didnt do the math but just by glancing at that list, you would have to purchase all the packs and then some points in order to buy them all.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
Last edited by jacemm7283 on Feb 11, 2020, 4:05:54 AM
Nice, had so much fun this league. Next one probably can't beat it because this one was league+endgame revamp. But hey you guys keep surprising me, keep it up great job!
"
Whats a Challenge league?

It's what the leagues are called... because they have challanges??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info