Grinding Gear Games is Hiring!

pog

would love to program for GGG idk if I'm good enough tho
"
SenchuTen wrote:
You should look for a PR manager. You communication in your own forum is garbage and people are very frustrated how you reacted to problems this league. You just did not at all....

That's the job of a decent Community Manager, not a PR Manager.

Issue is, neither will be able to say squat if it's not approved by production. It's likely that it's on their list but not given a firm fix date yet or that date is very far away. They can't tell you that though because then people will stop playing. Nothing is better than bad news... generally speaking.

I can only assume the CMs are making our concerns apparent, but it's generally hard to tell since the bulk of their work is never seen by us and they can't talk about it. It's not necessarily their fault, or them being bad CMs... just to be clear.
Congrats, Zaccie and Viperesque! :D

Still learning web development and haven't tacked PHP yet so... maybe one day, maybe.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
You should look for a PR manager. You communication in your own forum is garbage and people are very frustrated how you reacted to problems this league. You just did not at all....

that's weird I haven't seen any of those complaints, and this league and its problem cycle are just like every other league and their problem cycles.
looking for new human resources.

welcome to the new world where employees are just seen as a cost like computers and desks.

"resource muller, to my room nao!", i would quit.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
SenchuTen wrote:

that's weird I haven't seen any of those complaints, and this league and its problem cycle are just like every other league and their problem cycles.

Not to throw fuel on the fire but the feedback forum has had a few threads even recently dedicated to it and its brought up in quite a lot of threads in response to people suggesting changes.. saying that the forum is a waste of time and to go post on reddit.

I spend A LOT of time reading threads in the feedback forum and posting them too so i suppose its easier for me to notice than someone who might only occasionally visit it.

So its definitely an issue but this is not the place to take that discussion further so I'll stop there.
Innocence forgives you
as long the "must be from NZ or must move to NZ or don't apply" is a thing I don't see much improvement regardless of how many announcements they make.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Feb 10, 2020, 10:07:16 PM
"
Schaller wrote:
Nice, congrats to Zaccie and Viperesque!

^ This! ^
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Wonder if the job also include some weird system of implementing a ban against the good guys inside the game, and fully support for the ones which is SELLING currency ?
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
My guess is that these people are needed due to PoE2 or what it really is "an expansion" as I don't see it as a new game or a sequel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info