[3.12] ANCESTRAL WARCHIEF CHIEFTAIN Build (2020 Edition).Cheap,Strong League Starter, 15M+ DPS!

"
looks pretty good to me. How much chance to hit you have here and how much str?

he got
99%
1300


"
L00n wrote:
My damage seems pretty low compared to everybody in here.
Any advice on what items is urgently for change or urgently for buy.
My profile is open

Much appreciated.


You take lethal pride and do not take huge node in area to got your free rages sustain ...
only taking iron grip in this area + put in berserk gives you 50% more dps..

all gems lvl 19 with out q%

you can use wise oak ,sulphur and sivler flask instead of life ,basalt,quartz

lvl 88

all another stuff is not so bad ,and even with that it should be not so bad dps.
PoB said you got some 1.3m sirus dps.
1200+ strength

99% hit chance

yet to insert lethal pride

but I have a feeling I'm missing something important.

"
QUPE888 wrote:
"
looks pretty good to me. How much chance to hit you have here and how much str?

he got
99%
1300


"
L00n wrote:
My damage seems pretty low compared to everybody in here.
Any advice on what items is urgently for change or urgently for buy.
My profile is open

Much appreciated.


You take lethal pride and do not take huge node in area to got your free rages sustain ...
only taking iron grip in this area + put in berserk gives you 50% more dps..

all gems lvl 19 with out q%

you can use wise oak ,sulphur and sivler flask instead of life ,basalt,quartz

lvl 88

all another stuff is not so bad ,and even with that it should be not so bad dps.
PoB said you got some 1.3m sirus dps.


Hm 1.3 mil , mine was showing 700-800k but it can be my mistake there.

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards!
Last edited by L00n on Sep 25, 2020, 2:08:08 PM
"
L00n wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.

Regards!



https://pastebin.com/2bGDbi2q

you could check my pob
Last edited by QUPE888 on Sep 25, 2020, 2:23:09 PM
I'm getting a PoB error with the import codes. Says the build is using an "unrecognized version" of the tree...?
"
brgillespie wrote:
I'm getting a PoB error with the import codes. Says the build is using an "unrecognized version" of the tree...?

you need pob fork
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
brgillespie wrote:
I'm getting a PoB error with the import codes. Says the build is using an "unrecognized version" of the tree...?

you need pob fork
Thanks, reading fail on my part.
New step

Using animate guardian with kingmaker

Gives 50 multiplier + culling stike + fortify

huge buff for 1 gem socket )
"
QUPE888 wrote:
New step

Using animate guardian with kingmaker

Gives 50 multiplier + culling stike + fortify

huge buff for 1 gem socket )

not so sure he will survive all content, since you are not investing in minion life.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"

not so sure he will survive all content, since you are not investing in minion life.

animatron is broken right now ,items do not delete after deaths.

with 20\20 experimental with more life + 20\20 experimental minion life he got over 40K life.
He die some few times on sirus and uber elder,that all.
and like i said you just resummon him with all items)
"
QUPE888 wrote:
"

not so sure he will survive all content, since you are not investing in minion life.

animatron is broken right now ,items do not delete after deaths.

with 20\20 experimental with more life + 20\20 experimental minion life he got over 40K life.
He die some few times on sirus and uber elder,that all.
and like i said you just resummon him with all items)

A bug indeed
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info