3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
why do you use ES leech gem if your gear is (mostly) focused on HP? you mention you need it but I don't understand why

also can I swap the 6 gem setup from the staff and body armor? or does the earthquake setup need to be on the staff?

We use life gear, but we have a decent pool of ES due to str stacking shaper's touch + corrupted soul and the craft on chest we get like 30% life as extra flat es.

My final stats on 3.9 were like 7k+ life, 5k+ es
Now having ES leech here is a great addition because es does not recharge well when we take damage

Where you socket the 6 links doesnt matter, none of our items has an additional benefit for socketing our skills in them
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Any tips for wich large cluster jewel nodes is the best setup for this build?
"
Astarift wrote:
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
why do you use ES leech gem if your gear is (mostly) focused on HP? you mention you need it but I don't understand why

also can I swap the 6 gem setup from the staff and body armor? or does the earthquake setup need to be on the staff?

We use life gear, but we have a decent pool of ES due to str stacking shaper's touch + corrupted soul and the craft on chest we get like 30% life as extra flat es.

Now having ES leech here is a great addition because es does not recharge well when we take damage

Where you socket the 6 links doesnt matter, none of our items has an additional benefit for socketing our skills in them

well it looks like I wont have decent ES until I'm a higher level and I have glorious vanity jewel and shapers touch. until then, what do you suggest I replace the ES leech gem with? I'm level 48 so ES leech seems useless until I'm lvl 66
"
3069285 wrote:
Any tips for wich large cluster jewel nodes is the best setup for this build?

Part of me is thinking to not touch large cluster jewel, go for a voices large cluster, then run 3 crit medium cluster jewels to maximize our damage.

Large cluster jewels gives increased physical damage, that literally does nothing for us

"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:

well it looks like I wont have decent ES until I'm a higher level and I have glorious vanity jewel and shapers touch. until then, what do you suggest I replace the ES leech gem with? I'm level 48 so ES leech seems useless until I'm lvl 66

I suggest fortify or ruthless, fortify is more consistent in damage, ruthless more so for huge damage.stuns
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:

Part of me is thinking to not touch large cluster jewel, go for a voices large cluster, then run 3 crit medium cluster jewels to maximize our damage.

Large cluster jewels gives increased physical damage, that literally does nothing for us

Soo Martial Mastery and Surefooted Striker are not good nodes to focus early on?
Last edited by 3069285 on Mar 24, 2020, 10:42:40 AM
"
3069285 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Soo Martial Mastery and Surefooted Striker are not good nodes to focus early on?

Those are good notables, but its only gonna be worth the investment if you use an 8 passive jewel + 2 jewel socket. Because the small passives does close to nothing for us. If you could get a jewel with those 2 mods + another good notable and 2 jewel sockets, go for it
My Builds/Stream

I tried this build and I am loving it so far. Thanks for writing up this guide. Got a couple questions about gearing.

How would you recommend crafting the chest? Is it important to use a str/int base as opposed to astral plates? Is running a 5 link for the chest ok? What gem would you cut? I was thinking of getting a 6l astral plate with elder influence then crafting it with fossils/essences.

Is astramentis the best budget option for amulets or would buying or crafting an amulet with the currency spent on the astramentis be better?

"
brainletplays wrote:
I tried this build and I am loving it so far. Thanks for writing up this guide. Got a couple questions about gearing.

How would you recommend crafting the chest? Is it important to use a str/int base as opposed to astral plates? Is running a 5 link for the chest ok? What gem would you cut? I was thinking of getting a 6l astral plate with elder influence then crafting it with fossils/essences.

Is astramentis the best budget option for amulets or would buying or crafting an amulet with the currency spent on the astramentis be better?

Using an astral or str/int base would not heavily impact our ES. However, you do need to leave a prefix to craft life as extra ES
We will definitely need high str + %str on the chest too

Astramentis is by far the best before getting an influenced amulet with the % attributes stats. Considering its much cheaper this league compared to previous league, ill say go for it whenever possible
My Builds/Stream

New to PoE. Currently level 77. Any advice on gear/trait points/jewels.

Currently have a good chest that I got for cheap but still no luck 6 linking or getting the right colors. The build feels fun and I love it I just feel I dip very low some times doing even tier 5 maps.

Is there something I am missing? Also how should I be using all of the auras we have ie Precision, blood/sand / dread banner etc

I had to use some passive points to get to 75% resist all and also are all my jewels being used correctly?

TYIA
"
VeroProDiGY wrote:
New to PoE. Currently level 77. Any advice on gear/trait points/jewels.

Currently have a good chest that I got for cheap but still no luck 6 linking or getting the right colors. The build feels fun and I love it I just feel I dip very low some times doing even tier 5 maps.

Is there something I am missing? Also how should I be using all of the auras we have ie Precision, blood/sand / dread banner etc

I had to use some passive points to get to 75% resist all and also are all my jewels being used correctly?

TYIA

Can't see your character in your profile, I can't help you there

We mainly only need one 6 link, that's the weapon, it's going for real cheap in trade so I suggest you to use that as your main 6 link

Other than that I need to see your character to give any more advice
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info