3.11 Pillar of Caged God Earthquake/Sweep | 11k+ EHP 7M+ DPS | All content down|Videos

"
zakariusqc wrote:
why mind over matter when you reserve all you mana?

We use a legion jewel there to change it to corrupted soul https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I've been looking for hours for something off-meta and different, kind of tired of all the Archmage and DOT stuff I've been playing. This looks extremely interesting, I'll give it a go, thanks for the build (even if I can't make it work haha).

Oh yea one question though: How do you get the 30-50% phys dmg reduction after Abyssus? Can't see anything in the POB, probably missing something. Thanks in advance for answers!
Last edited by XenoPOE on Mar 21, 2020, 7:22:27 AM
"
XenoPOE wrote:
I've been looking for hours for something off-meta and different, kind of tired of all the Archmage and DOT stuff I've been playing. This looks extremely interesting, I'll give it a go, thanks for the build (even if I can't make it work haha).

Oh yea one question though: How do you get the 30-50% phys dmg reduction after Abyssus? Can't see anything in the POB, probably missing something. Thanks in advance for answers!

Going by my PoB, i have 61% phys reduction with endurance charges(i did not tick this) so we take 39% phys damage. We take 45% increased phys damage(berserker and abyssus) total we take around 56.55% phys damage after our mitigation. Of coz our mitigation would be better if we dont go berserker, but we lose dps, its a choice you have to make. Very important to get a 40% rolled abyssus for end game content
My Builds/Stream

Thanks, I found it always kind if weird to calculate Phys damage taken (I am not a clever man when it comes to math). Sounds good, just got myself a 40% Abyssus and I will try it out. If I can't manage to deal with it I could probably swap to a rare helmet with the 9% more phys damage taken to nearby enemies I assume, but it means losing out on a lot of DPS. I'll check out how it goes, thanks for the quick reply, build is already very fun while leveling!

Oh and one more thing (sorry): The leech from Berserker only procs when killed recently, do you have an easy way to get leech while bossing?
Last edited by XenoPOE on Mar 21, 2020, 8:32:45 AM
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Thanks, I found it always kind if weird to calculate Phys damage taken (I am not a clever man when it comes to math). Sounds good, just got myself a 40% Abyssus and I will try it out. If I can't manage to deal with it I could probably swap to a rare helmet with the 9% more phys damage taken to nearby enemies I assume, but it means losing out on a lot of DPS. I'll check out how it goes, thanks for the quick reply, build is already very fun while leveling!

Oh and one more thing (sorry): The leech from Berserker only procs when killed recently, do you have an easy way to get leech while bossing?

I do have a rare jewel with physical damage leeched as life. Or you can run a pure talent in its place and take 1 point at duelist's starting point
My Builds/Stream

is this build very expensive or am I misunderstanding it? because I have like 30c so I doubt I could afford most of the shaper/elder gear. I feel like it would take me countless hours of playing on another character before I could afford this one. also how is it for clearing delirium/big bosses on a budget?

sorry if these are dumb questions, this is my first league and all the other guides I was looking at are much cheaper, yet this one looks very cool/fun to play.
Last edited by aScrollerBoy on Mar 22, 2020, 8:27:17 PM
why don't you use guard skill?
"
why don't you use guard skill?

We dont have enough sockets to run a guard skill/cwdt set up. Also i find it unnecessary. If you do want to go more on the defensive, try swapping out the curse on hit set up for this

"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
is this build very expensive or am I misunderstanding it? because I have like 30c so I doubt I could afford most of the shaper/elder gear. I feel like it would take me countless hours of playing on another character before I could afford this one. also how is it for clearing delirium/big bosses on a budget?

sorry if these are dumb questions, this is my first league and all the other guides I was looking at are much cheaper, yet this one looks very cool/fun to play.

This build is expensive to bring to the higher end, infact most builds are expensive to min max. Whatever items you see i am having, was a result of what i have 1.5months into last league. As a starter, you probably wont be looking at as much of those influenced gear.
Without my heavily influenced gear, you probably will reach about 900-1000 strength. As a budget bosses would still be doable, because i was pretty much chunking off 15% of the atlas conquerer life per slam.

If you do have time to invest and play into this league, ill say go for the build, if you do not have too much time to play this league, you probably wont reach the end game gear we have here. Total cost expected to reach my gear level is around 30ex at the highest end, excluding that 1 single flask there
My Builds/Stream

do you think it's possible to have a high eHP (being able to tank hard hitting delirium mobs and endgame bosses) while also having good enough dps for uber elder/t16 delirium with 100C? because the biggest issue I'm having with my current build (4k hp 1k ES witch) is that it's very squishy unless I have gear worth like 20ex that will double my HP(but my current gear is worth less than half an ex), and I'm trying to avoid having that happen again.

do you think it's possible that you could add a "budget" gearing section to your guide like other guides have? or would it not be worth it or not be possible?

I just want to be able to have some survival AND some clearspeed/dps without investing a ton of money into a build, yet that seems impossible in all of PoE

I apologise if I'm asking for too much.
Last edited by aScrollerBoy on Mar 23, 2020, 12:19:37 AM
"
aScrollerBoy wrote:
do you think it's possible to have a high eHP (being able to tank hard hitting delirium mobs and endgame bosses) while also having good enough dps for uber elder/t16 delirium with 100C? because the biggest issue I'm having with my current build (4k hp 1k ES witch) is that it's very squishy unless I have gear worth like 20ex that will double my HP(but my current gear is worth less than half an ex), and I'm trying to avoid having that happen again.

do you think it's possible that you could add a "budget" gearing section to your guide like other guides have? or would it not be worth it or not be possible?

I just want to be able to have some survival AND some clearspeed/dps without investing a ton of money into a build, yet that seems impossible in all of PoE

Wanting to have a high enough ehp to tank hard hitting delirum mobs and end game bosses while having enough dps for uber elder(in this situation I assume you are looking to kill uber elder at a fast enough rate to not cover the zone with void zones) is pretty difficult.

Some builds have a low entry cost, but as you move towards end game, you either give up e hp or dps if you have a super tight budget. That is, unless you do minions or mines kind of build

The biggest handicap in this build is that we are a melee build, we don't use cyclone, therefore a certain level of investment is needed as you want to progress to the very end game(t14 to 16 maps are what I consider end game)

Also, delirium is a league where there are alot of on death effects and potential shotgun damage from enemies, if you want a melee build to do super well, lots of cost is involved.

This build can be unfriendly if you can't earn enough currency to throw in the upgrades as you level. A 1ex budget wouldn't make the cut for this build if you are looking at end game and uber elder

The most budget version of this build I would assume would be non influenced items with high strength rolls, but if you want to go into end game comfortably, you need more investment
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Mar 23, 2020, 12:25:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info