Solaris and Lunaris Statue

I would love to see other statues as well, some cheaper models perhaps
please send GGG your money.

they need it more than you do.

I normally think these type of things are for kids rooms or Peter Pans. But the quality of this is really dazzling. I adore real craftsmanship. For the guys whining about price, buy some plastic crap. Good job GG. I would have liked that the materials where given in the information. Looks like real marble?
"
Abyssia wrote:
I normally think these type of things are for kids rooms or Peter Pans. But the quality of this is really dazzling. I adore real craftsmanship. For the guys whining about price, buy some plastic crap. Good job GG. I would have liked that the materials where given in the information. Looks like real marble?

From the OP: "The statue is 18cm high and is made of resin."
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I know a Robery when i see one.
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
Abyssia wrote:

The statue is 18cm high and is made of resin.
Simply Gorgeous!
"
Vakarlan wrote:
"
650$US for this are you out of your mind !?

Better buy a 3d printer and wait for someone to make something similar, then buy the pattern 50$ from that person, and paint it ourself (can a 3d printer paint it ? I don't know I never had one)

I love people like you, no one is forcing you to buy it. Tho I might buy it if next league's mtx is shit.

? Do you love people like this because they make a good point?
Wish GGG would just have an online store and sell there product
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
buy buy buy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info