Among the various merchandise that we created for ExileCon convention, attendees were able to check out and reserve a statue of Solaris and Lunaris. The statue is based on the Statue of the Sisters in Act Eight, depicting an eternal fight between the goddesses of sun and moon.

The statue is 18cm high and is made of resin. It comes in a box with dimensions of 50x31x27cm and is likely to cost around $500 USD + shipping (and any VAT/GST applicable to your country). Shipping costs may be between $100-200 USD depending on region. We're still trying to find the most cost-effective way to get them to you. We expect to start shipping these statues out around the middle of March.

We only had 250 made so far, but can probably make some more if there's enough interest (so there will be a limit but we aren't capping it just yet).

If you're serious about buying one and want to receive a price quote, please contact support@grindinggear.com and let them know your shipping address. They'll get back to you when final information is available about statue availability and exact pricing/shipping.

In addition to these statues, we have some remaining merchandise from the convention that we're looking to make available soon in some form (but not as individual items for sale). We should be able to announce more information in the coming week.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Wow
Saved
They're pretty and I'm sure anyone with the budget to get them will love them.
OMG DO WANT.
AAAND contacted support. I WANT THAT THING !!
My wife says no; time for a new wife?
"
650$US for this are you out of your mind !?

Better buy a 3d printer and wait for someone to make something similar, then buy the pattern 50$ from that person, and paint it ourself (can a 3d printer paint it ? I don't know I never had one)

check out first4figures, people spend way more than that on things like this
Looks really cool. A touch out of my price range though.
INSANE!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
This looks sooo cool :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info