Community Creator Interview - DerroK

absolute unit, ur in my heart 4ever derrok <3
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Love all the work put into this. You can Feeel the love.
Would love for Derrok to make even more gore/violence themes!
I mean these bits look great but the entire thing felt like an ad for mtx you have to buy since a lot of the glowy cool shit is only available with a real money transaction ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 30, 2020, 4:28:31 PM
Hideouts that are Turing Complete made by DerroK: -1 (0!)
truly an artist. as a fellow hideout creator this is so so so inspiring and I really hope they take your advice on the lighting varieties!
Absolutely amazing and lots of inspiration :-)

Personally:
What would you like the future of hideouts in Path of Exile to be?

Being able to edit on the z-axis. Pretty please?
Thank you very much for the shoutout Derrok !
You’ve been like Sie_Sayoka and Arthur_Von_Schreyer and some other, one of the hideout creators who inspired people like me to make their own ho, so thank you again !

"
I'd really like to have more lighting decorations with different colours!

New decorations by adding Jun are a good idea! it would be cool to have new ones by adding new masters like Tane, I imagine news beautiful steampunk/green-smoke decoration with him :P

"
I'd also like to have an option to change the light conditions for a hideout so you can select daytime or nighttime, that would be perfect!

I need this !!! :)

"
I think it would be cool to have a bunch of similar hideout templates with a clean preset.

Yep !
I find the template of Sanguine hideout and the atmosphere very beautiful but there are a lot of original decoration that cannot be reclaim, that can be annoying, like this big square in the center pretty little exploitable.
Last edited by LeShor on Jan 30, 2020, 4:51:10 PM
This is why I missed you Bex, you add good content to the site. Its been sorely missed.
Saved
=^_^= BEST
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I love DerroK - he the best! When GGG finally implement future for copy&paste other's hideout - i will be here for Derrok's ;D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info