Play with me someone :(

Hey,
I just recently got the game and im looking for someone to play it with me.
I have a level 5 witch and a level 20 something dualist, and i just want someone to join up with me.
It seems awfully difficult to get anyone in the towns to help :(

*America, Default League.
Pm me or reply here if you're interested!
Last edited by Misk on Apr 12, 2012, 7:54:00 AM
The game has failed in terms of co-op aspect, what do you expect?
You mad?
Im sure that most people who play ARPG games prefer playing them alone. There isnt much need to co op anyway, the game is brilliant and easy enough playing it alone, and grouping seems to be a negative due to potential loot stealing. The less 'MMO-ey' the game is the better, the online part is just there for chatting and trading I suppose, and it also allows the use of the cash store too.

Also people will be able to use the grouping to play with their friends, not with random pugs who they dont know.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 12, 2012, 12:22:14 PM
The game is really good solo and fast, so many people don't group until cruel or above difficulty remember OP.

Disregard that flybuttery guy, he's mad.
FFA loot sucks.
Can play with you if you have a key to spare.
There should be an open party system up and running soon from what I hear. That should allow you to join in some open parties.
'Til then keep an eye on the global chat. There is often people asking for someone to join them.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info