[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

Thanks devon I'll look for some on the Market because I'm dying to add some links to my main skills :D
I can't get a drillneck with bow attack fire an aditional arrow, wich stats should i look in a rare quiver?
"
I can't get a drillneck with bow attack fire an aditional arrow, wich stats should i look in a rare quiver?

Honestly you can just use a nicely rolled Drillneck. Otherwise look for additional arrows, crit multi, any sort of damage honestly (drillneck has a lot by itself).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
If you can only afford 5Ls, what are the 1 gem that you should drop from each?
"
If you can only afford 5Ls, what are the 1 gem that you should drop from each?

I copy pasted this from my guide:

[from most important to least, prioritize like this]

Barrage (6L) = Brutality > Vicious Projectiles > Impale > Maim > Slower Projectiles

Vaal Rain of Arrows (6L) = Brutality > Vicious Projectiles > Impale > Maim > Slower Projectiles or Concentrated Effect (if you have enough int)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Thanks for being responsive and sorry for my oversight on the last question.

New Question: For helmet enchant, is % increased barrage attack speed or % increased Barrage damage better than adding an additional projectile when Barrage is intended to be our single target skill?

Attack speed seems to be a lot more common than the additional projectile enchant. Like I see this 25% increased that looks pretty nice but wanted your thoughts.
Last edited by SunshinePhiPsi on May 18, 2020, 3:52:09 PM
Where are you getting all of your evasion from when most of your armour bases are only armour?
"
Thanks for being responsive and sorry for my oversight on the last question.

New Question: For helmet enchant, is % increased barrage attack speed or % increased Barrage damage better than adding an additional projectile when Barrage is intended to be our single target skill?

Attack speed seems to be a lot more common than the additional projectile enchant. Like I see this 25% increased that looks pretty nice but wanted your thoughts.

Additional projectile gives the most damage. Others are also fine but deal slightly less damage. Just swap enchants on your helmet in PoB and you can see the differences.

"
Where are you getting all of your evasion from when most of your armour bases are only armour?

I don't have a lot of evasion on this char. It was something like 7000 aka 40% evade chance iirc.
Last edited by devon752 on May 19, 2020, 9:59:57 AM
Dear Devon,

First of all you did a magnificent job here with all the explanations about your nuking bombing deadeye char. I followed step by step all of your instructions and now im very proud with what i have..still lvl 62 and today i put my Arborix. Devon if you don't mind and have a litle time for me i wanna ask a few questions about the items.

1. I can't find any +1 arrow or +1 chain corruption on quivers. Hard to find them. Any other sugg.?
2. Is it a must to wear a Pain Dome rare. Cause can't find it with 4L(3R1G). What about a 4L unique helmet with same res status?
3. Actually same question mentioned above for Grim Span, amulet and rings (excpt Pain Eye with vulnerability, hard to find also). For these items can i use a unique item with same or better stats?
4. For Hollow Crack and Ancient Strike, do i need physical dmg? Cause i see on the market a lot of elemental dmg status.

Thanks a lot for your time.
"
Sarsgard wrote:
Dear Devon,

First of all you did a magnificent job here with all the explanations about your nuking bombing deadeye char. I followed step by step all of your instructions and now im very proud with what i have..still lvl 62 and today i put my Arborix. Devon if you don't mind and have a litle time for me i wanna ask a few questions about the items.

1. I can't find any +1 arrow or +1 chain corruption on quivers. Hard to find them. Any other sugg.?
2. Is it a must to wear a Pain Dome rare. Cause can't find it with 4L(3R1G). What about a 4L unique helmet with same res status?
3. Actually same question mentioned above for Grim Span, amulet and rings (excpt Pain Eye with vulnerability, hard to find also). For these items can i use a unique item with same or better stats?
4. For Hollow Crack and Ancient Strike, do i need physical dmg? Cause i see on the market a lot of elemental dmg status.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Thanks man, glad you like it.
1. Just use a regular drillneck, it's very good. Or a really really good rare with damage and life.
2. Any rare base is good for your helmet, just select the item type: "Helmet" and under modifiers select the barrage enchant, hit search. Don't put in the stats for life and resists or the name of the item. Just the enchant that you want. Hit search and find one that's not corrupted and then craft it with Scour+Essences or Scour+alchs or just chaos spam it until it is good enough for you. Easy enchanted helmet.
3. General tip, don't look at those random names. They mean nothing on rares. The only things that could be important is the second part "lion pelt" or "lacquered helmet" even then it's not really important. The important part is that it has life and resistances. Everything else is secondary. Both the helmet and the boots should have life and resists. Boots are also great for movement speed so look for that too. Doesn't matter what base.
4. I didn't even know my items were called like that until you mentioned them, I legit spent the first 5 minutes trying to figure out what you were talking about and then I realised you were talking about my items and those were the names of them XDD
Again, search for the stats, not the names. So for those abyssal yewels you would select: Abyssal jewel as the item type and then to the right place modifiers with maximum life 30 and physical attack damage, hit search. Bam, jewels. Just note that one of them is a "Murderous" and the other is "Searching" (those are the two base types of the abysall jewels)
Last edited by devon752 on May 20, 2020, 2:39:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info