[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
I'm not sure which jewel you're referring to. Watchers eye? Sry I'm doing a lot of builds can't keep track of everything haha.
But if you mean watchers eye, replace either Volley fire if you don't mind your barrage just firing in a line (you clear with RoA anyway) or the Rare one to the left.

Personally I would remove the volley fire.

I'm talking about the Deep cuts from the cluster jewels.
Deep Cuts
15% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
Impales you inflict last 1 additional Hit
"
Wolfye01 wrote:

I'm talking about the Deep cuts from the cluster jewels.
Deep Cuts
15% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
Impales you inflict last 1 additional Hit

Right!

My bad, completely forgot about the cluster ones.
PoB now has the Cluster option alongside the regular tree.
lvl88 char with the jewel taken, so 6-ish points available for the cluster (depending on how far you go), you can also remove some of the life nodes if you think you wont need them, there's 2 small ones taken.

Ty.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 13, 2020, 5:07:29 AM
Hey Devon, which side do you go first in the skill tree ?
"
Jarod79 wrote:
Hey Devon, which side do you go first in the skill tree ?

In Path of Building once you import the build, to the bottom left you can click on the "Endgame - lvl 88 - Cluster" and you will see trees for lvl 35, 55, 68 and endgame. This will properly guide you.

If you're ps or xbox then you probably can't so, I took the left part first.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Thanks! Never used pastebin before.

Plus I dropped a tabula and a goldrim on my first delirium on the edge! Off to a good start!
Last edited by Jarod79 on Mar 15, 2020, 8:39:20 AM
Question Devon, the Arborix seems a bit expensive right now, what bow would you recommend for a guy just getting into mapping, also, how do I sustain my mana regen, just with the chest piece? Should I priortize that item above all first?

Loving ur build right now!
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Question Devon, the Arborix seems a bit expensive right now, what bow would you recommend for a guy just getting into mapping, also, how do I sustain my mana regen, just with the chest piece? Should I priortize that item above all first?

Loving ur build right now!

Lioneye's Glare is always cheap. You can try Reach of the council (it has greater volley as well) or any 300+pdps bow.

For mana get a Praxis ring until you get the chestpiece, but yes your mana leech will come from the chestpiece.

And thanks, glad you like it :D
Last edited by devon752 on Mar 15, 2020, 1:12:30 PM
Hey man! Loving this build. I'm entirely new to Exile, started about a month ago. I have one question about the passives. Why Soul Raker? Is it for the leech?
"
Subduck9 wrote:
Hey man! Loving this build. I'm entirely new to Exile, started about a month ago. I have one question about the passives. Why Soul Raker? Is it for the leech?

The right-side outer socket contains the Lioneye's Fall jewel, making all melee modifier bow modifiers. But yes, it gives, mana leech, life leech, a LOT of damage (with the lioneye's fall jewel). Not to mention the nodes before it :D

Glad you like the build!
Love the build so far. But one question, is there any chamce in making it a bit more tanky ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info