[3.13] Devon's Impale Barrage-RoA/TS/SA Deadeye | All content viable | 3.5mil+ DPS

"
Keybordtrner wrote:
Do you think Champion ROA/Barrage impale is close to deadeye or is deadeye much better in your opinion? Thank you for the quick answers btw.

I think they're close DPS-wise. At least from what I've googled now.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
would a selfcrafted endgame bow be better for endgame?
"
jusin19 wrote:
would a selfcrafted endgame bow be better for endgame?

Arborix still has the +2 arrows when you're not dashing. That's a huge boost in DPS for Barrage. You would need a 450+ pdps bow to be on par with it most likely. Or a 400 with an additional arrow.

It's not likely that you will outdps Arborix with any bow atm (at least for Barrage).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi im a new player, started playing about 2 days ago, ive got to the point in your build where you suddenly seem to spec into claws? Im a little confused as to why those points are allocated there could you clarify for me?
"
Hi im a new player, started playing about 2 days ago, ive got to the point in your build where you suddenly seem to spec into claws? Im a little confused as to why those points are allocated there could you clarify for me?

Lioneye's Fall Jewel socketed nearby.
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 27, 2020, 4:48:55 PM
What do you think about using Tornado Shoot instead of RoA do i need to do some big changes on Tree? I want Tornado Shoot because it would scale with all the chains i get.

Thank you, awesome build :)
"
Lusiffier wrote:
What do you think about using Tornado Shoot instead of RoA do i need to do some big changes on Tree? I want Tornado Shoot because it would scale with all the chains i get.

Thank you, awesome build :)

Yeah using tornado shot should be fine but the downside is if you dash you will fire 2 less projectiles, so that's there to consider. RoA kind of avoids that downside from Arborix since it just slightly decreases the area of effect. Best option would be to buy a lvl 19 gem and just try it out. Nothing to lose but a few c.

You don't need to change anything on the tree or gems afaik. Maybe you'll need to add GMP instead of slower proj.
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 29, 2020, 10:19:19 AM
what do you think about using Arborix for bosses and then another bow for mapping so you are able to use dash?
"
dipperdyr wrote:
what do you think about using Arborix for bosses and then another bow for mapping so you are able to use dash?

There is almost no downside to using dash and Rain of Arrows as it just somewhat decreases the AoE. But you could do that as well yeah.
"
Early on I used Burning arrow and Split arrow together linked inside a Tabula

Split arrow? Did you mean Volley or Multiple Projectiles instead?

Am I missing something that makes two actives combine or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info