Ground slam 83 lvl

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_Pfx8uCkuZ5vUj7nd7w4ZLift892sqnKpfNlZ88AakFWnhMT2xBU8Lcau_gryRedjTP-vbMWK8B-iABRNBLMCcalogzjvfOSt3sFR5rQvQT-3Pnq4rpOmVzrhiPG18qluTeOsWf6PeA1Yr0ZpNug6Ut-_hmBWBGFSn8tgiCi1VamXtKy6704yCUCgBS1gS3rvdO2-igHcpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-IWB08RjbQ5wOrSmlW6_dDTqzNYadqpAK_MVnoId2Sn0=
lvl 100 will be

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_Pfx8uCku1I-53e8OGS4n7fPdrKpyqVnzwBqQVaeExPY8Lcau_gryRedj8B-iABRNBLMCcalogzjvfOSt3sFR5rQvQT-3Pnq4rpOmVzrhiPG18qluTeOsWf6PeA1Yr0ZpNug6Ut-_hmBWBGFSn8tgiCi1VamXtKy6704yCUCgBS1gS3rvdO2-igHcpBkb-iXfhNllTUd-IWB08RjbQ5wOrSmlW6_dDTqzNYadqvzFZ6CHdkp9GjiHKbnNq8W9gZkrAeenMBQgUEcYkcmYe4zFiq9sZ5t82Uz_Zp760jbp42rEFZAK
120\120 points :facepalm:
IGN: Seze
So, just a couple questions...

A) Why do you have 2 points in the 8% life skills at the right side of the Duelist tree, and the 1 8% node over in Templar land by Fitness, but haven't instead spent those 3 points on the 3 nodes at the top of the Duelist tree to instead grab the +12 maxlife, 20% extra phys damage, and 1% extra Regen? At the very least, just the 1 point needed for the 1% regen node. I can understand where the 0.4% nodes are rather lame, but 1% certainly isn't.

I mean, I realize you still have "17 more levels", but just up to this point, that confuses me a bit.

B) You've taken all the major armor areas, which is fine (I suppose, late-level maps might be... well... armor-irrelevant). But if you are stacking armor, why have you not yet put the 4 points needed to get from the Duelist's "Master of the Arena" node, East through "Acceleration" and get "Leather and Steel"? I gotta think your movespeed is eating it right now.

C) In related news, even up to level 83, you still haven't gotten Celertiy (even though you are, like, RIGHT next to it at Iron Reflexes)

D) Can you show us your gear? I want to see the ultra-sweet stuff you have on that allows you to skip both Diamond Skin nodes, despite literally having highway-ed right next to them. I need the jealousy :)
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info