[3.14] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content)

"
TerroR75 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
TerroR75 wrote:
Looking forward to try this build, can you please tell me how it works in current league? Is dps still good and are there any problems during delirium encounters?


Not doing it in current league but i don't know why it wouldn't shine, nothing changed with it at all :D


Thank you for quick reply, what about clear speed with ball lightning? Delirium kind of depends on fast clearing so yeah. I guess it's decent cause these are mines (+slower projectiles) but what do I know.


Clear speed is not like the absolute best T0, but even with slower proj, it clears pretty decently.
Have you considered replacing Storm Brand with Armageddon Brand and scraping together the three passive points to get Elemental Equilibrium?
"
Asinoeh wrote:
Have you considered replacing Storm Brand with Armageddon Brand and scraping together the three passive points to get Elemental Equilibrium?


Monsters can only get so much -res. Adding EE to the build literally changes like .2% dps or something. I was pretty surprised myself as almost any ele build usually gets it if they are a single element.

You can see this as well on things like poe.ninja where absolutely no one is using it.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 17, 2020, 3:30:09 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Monsters can only get so much -res.

Interesting. I was under the impression resistance can go well into the negatives with resistance penetration.
Hey Goofy, willing to give this build a shot!

Just had a simple question.

I can see mostly all the top miners on Poe.ninja running the rod + kaoms for BL.

Why dont we use that in this build (According to ur PoB).
Try this build now. And its too much deaths. Every second burst in delirium almost oneshoot me. 2,4h1,7es now.

My stuff its crap, of course, but oneshots on 1-3t maps its something wrong im think.

Or its normal, just that league works? Im remeber, in Metamorph in first week was same things - to deadly league content starting with very first 1t maps, and it will be fixed after some time.

Or im do something wrong?
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey Goofy, willing to give this build a shot!

Just had a simple question.

I can see mostly all the top miners on Poe.ninja running the rod + kaoms for BL.

Why dont we use that in this build (According to ur PoB).


Cuz its bad.

First off we are not a life based build, though you might want to start that way early in league.

Second tremor rod is pretty bad, but again it is early league, its hard to get a bunch of +spell gem rares and such, so for farming and getting currency a lot of ppl just pick up a common unique, jewellers touch it or 5l themselves and use it.

"
iunewind wrote:
Try this build now. And its too much deaths. Every second burst in delirium almost oneshoot me. 2,4h1,7es now.

My stuff its crap, of course, but oneshots on 1-3t maps its something wrong im think.

Or its normal, just that league works? Im remeber, in Metamorph in first week was same things - to deadly league content starting with very first 1t maps, and it will be fixed after some time.

Or im do something wrong?


2.4k HP and 1.7k ES is extremely bad. Especially for maps. So yes id say so. Add in a super rippy mechanic and hardest content we have known to date and im not surprised at all.

That being said, 95% of deliriums should be skipped atm, they are horrible risk vs rewards. Any essence/talisman/body armour/weapon/jewelry reward type is instantly fast forward'd to end the encounter instantly.
edit. I read the post above which answers my question. Carry on!
Last edited by dkowalch on Mar 18, 2020, 9:11:36 AM
How do you deal with stuff like Desecrated ground?

The low life works wonders without maps with it. But the moment I clip it, I die.

Have the soul of arakali to help w/ the poison and such. But this has been my big weakness right now.
How do you deal with stuff like Desecrated ground?

The low life works wonders without maps with it. But the moment I clip it, I die.

Have the soul of arakali to help w/ the poison and such. But this has been my big weakness right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info