[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
grimjack68 wrote:
Well, I've been digging around looking for what I plan to start the league with, had quite a few options I was looking at. This is the winner.

Fired up a test run in Standard to see what leveling was like, so I limited myself to only things I found running this character, and it's been amazing. I've made it to Kitava version 1, zero deaths so far. Ran all the way through Malachai just running mines in a three link, literally random flasks, and an Axiom sceptre. I imagine farming a Tabula would take you deep into the atlas.

Struggled a bit with gear socket colours and links, but that probably won't be as much of a challenge in league where I'm playing with some guildmates, we help each other out at need.

See you all in the new league!

Sounds like you are all set my friend. Glad to hear you enjoyed the build and hope harvest treats you well exile.
Hey man can u create life version pob for league start pls
I don't think it would be necessary....basically you do pretty much everything the same. You don't take the ES nodes on the way, you take the life nodes on the way.

In my opinion,for those who maybe are not that familiar with miners and don't really know how to start or what to do. Start with a basic life based lightning trapper,there are dozens of builds for that.

The passive tree is very similar,ascendancy is similar, gearing is very similar. When you reach maps, you start gathering some currency. Get a shavs,respec points and start switching to a low life ball lightning miner. While leveling, you won't really feel the difference between traps and mines, the ridiculous damage that LL ball lightning miners have will come into play only later in the game. Otherwise it does not matter how you melt the boss,the boss will still melt, kitava will melt, T1-5 map bosses will melt pretty much the same.

Last edited by Nosferat on Jun 19, 2020, 11:49:28 AM
"
Lyamishnyao wrote:
Hey man can u create life version pob for league start pls

Life version instead of es for league start is pretty damn simple. You just pick up life nodes instead of es ones and get life rolls on gear instead of ES ones.

That being said.... it takes a LOT of work to put into making guides and keeping them updated even if not perfectly and many people myself included have quite a number of guides out....

The audacity someone has to have to ask someone hey can you make this special version for me so i can use it for leaguestart... is completely astounding tbh lol.
What's the point of using Brand with this build??? Just to add a tinnny bit of single target damage?
"
ChronoKross wrote:
What's the point of using Brand with this build??? Just to add a tinnny bit of single target damage?

It is to apply your curse on monsters, which is why it is linked with curse on hit and conductivity.
Ohhhh i thought it ment apply curse when hit misunterstanding with cwdt
Does this build not benefit from any cluster jewels? I was thinking we could put in at least 1 large -> 2 medium
"
limmmm wrote:
Does this build not benefit from any cluster jewels? I was thinking we could put in at least 1 large -> 2 medium

Read the guide, especially the big bolded different colored first lines of the guide...
My bad, I just imported the PoB and was looking at the tree. If I find an optimal cluster jewel setup I'll post my PoB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info