This game is cool........

"
Ecruzil wrote:
^I really hope you're trolling since you're one of the few people that I've noticed who said that this game isn't good.

Biggest joke of the day.
You mad?
Last edited by flybutterfly on Apr 12, 2012, 12:09:56 PM
we present you : Flybutterfly !

is nauseous presence already filled the forum with anti-PoE trash and idiotic's sentences...

he is back again to corrupt and polute all your enthousiastics threads about Path of Exile!

the good point now : the more it'll try to bash POE in trying to convince you that D3 is a ultimately and totally better game the more you'll begin to hate D3, even if you where not inclined to it at start!

thanks to him (and to the horrid battlenet forum from where he belong) i now don't care at all about D3!

it's a miracle! follow the way and follow our Flybutterfly posts!

such a pity....
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
we present you : Flybutterfly !

is nauseous presence already filled the forum with anti-PoE trash and idiotic's sentences...

he is back again to corrupt and polute all your enthousiastics threads about Path of Exile!

the good point now : the more it'll try to bash POE in trying to convince you that D3 is a ultimately and totally better game the more you'll begin to hate D3, even if you where not inclined to it at start!

thanks to him (and to the horrid battlenet forum from where he belong) i now don't care at all about D3!

it's a miracle! follow the way and follow our Flybutterfly posts!

such a pity....

It is a bit ironic that he creates nothing but resentment towards the very game he is trying to champion due to his ludicrously moronic anti PoE posts. I’m starting to feel sorry for the kid.
You know, in all my years of being a gamer (this includes as an angsty teen-ager, with an internet connection), I have never actually taken the time to make an account for a game I didn't want to play, then proceed to post messages on a forum, dedicated to this game, that I purported to dislike.

It boggles the mind. One hopes it's a phase, but it certainly isn't one I recognize.

Though I am reminded of those lone protesters in some small towns who spend all day standing outside of the local blue store, sweating under their vestments. Really, just hoping for someone to toss them a bone, so to speak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info