[3.12] Mana guardian Icestorm ~ Max Block/Spellblock UPDATED FOR HEIST

ALSO ANYONE ON DELIRIUM SOFTCORE WHO PM'S ME IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES AND IS PLAYING THIS BUILD, I WILL GIVE YOU 1 EXALT FREE.

IGN: WTBmoreFPS
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Apr 10, 2020, 2:26:46 AM
Can you post a PoB with budget gear?
Great build, a little FPS killer tho, XD.

After a 20Million DPS with a melee build, this one is a really good Build for a good crafting time, having a good time with it.

I've made some changes like, using fortify and ESGoH, feeling immortal, just need to get more ES, moment of fossil craft =D, got all the base itens.

Just one question, why brine king? is there a particular reason? because we are 99% of the time spinning and imune to stun during cyclone.

Ty for this amazing build H4RM4G3DD0N.
Last edited by VictorHeisenberg on Apr 11, 2020, 1:57:31 AM
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Randomsama613 wrote:
So I've been running the build for a little and made a couple changes I thought helped out some, at least for me:
1. My CWDT setup is CWDT lvl 2 - Immortal Call lvl 4, Increased Duration lvl 20, Frost Bomb lvl 11. I feel like this gives a little more survivability because IC is going off more often and Frost Bomb is out, helping kill stuff around you.
2. I'm also running Vortex as a 5L with Bonechill - Increased AoE - CoH - Frostbite - (Arcane Surge as the 6th link when I get there) and that also helps to kill mobs faster with more debuffs.
3. I dropped the Brute Force Solution under Faith and Steel, along with those 2 strength nodes, and am running a small cluster jewel up by CI with 6% mana, extra ES, and extra int per node, and Will Shaper, which increased my damage and ES significantly.
Also, what do you suggest for anointment on the amulet? I have Deep Wisdom (flat ES, Mana, and Int), but I feel like there might be a better node?

Tranquility is king, always. And yeah, until youre in FULL %int gear with all the stacking, clusters can pull ahead a bit, but in testing, i found them to be overall weaker once i was in my end game gear.

I figured at the end with all %Int it won't be as good, but until then the small change helped a ton with survivability. I was a little worried it might be Tranquility, but I hit a couple amazing drops, so Golden Oils aren't the end of the world to get at least. Thanks for the response!
"
mochmaster wrote:

Budget gear probably is INT everywhere, try to get at least 50 Int (on a int, ES based gear) on every piece of gear you have, and the %int and flat int on chest (you can get good ones for something around 10C), the staff and belt are cheap and, a good cheap option for amulet is astramentis. You can easily start this build with around 100C and then start to craft to improve your gears.
"
"
mochmaster wrote:

Budget gear probably is INT everywhere, try to get at least 50 Int (on a int, ES based gear) on every piece of gear you have, and the %int and flat int on chest (you can get good ones for something around 10C), the staff and belt are cheap and, a good cheap option for amulet is astramentis. You can easily start this build with around 100C and then start to craft to improve your gears.

Thank you, i got a pretty legit amulet for cheap the other day, but ill keep that in mind
Hi!

Another one joining to the club xD

This build looks great!

TY!!
Hi!

What do u think about using one "Split of personality"?

The one with +5intelligence & +5 Energy shield is really expensive. But, even with that could be a good option?

TY!!

https://pastebin.com/4F11Bv3R
what should i change here? Missing mana for auras and damage
Last edited by Bekovsky on Apr 21, 2020, 11:53:45 PM

I would like to do this build to farm the simulacrum. Could you post a video of a 20/20 run? or could you just tell me if you felt comfortable doing it and if it's easy with this build? I'm currently doing 144 blighted with a ball lighting miner and I think all the profit will invest it in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info