[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi!

First, thanks for the build!! Just right im creating my new character.

I read the 14 pages, but I have a question the gems lvl. (im gonna try the V2)

In the POB, the skill gems are correct? I mean, CWDT / Immortal call should be at max lvl? is good to wait so long for immortal call?

Also, they are linked with the golem gem, It could be better to use 2L / 3S so we can summon the golem whenever we want?

Thanks!

Yea the skill gems are correct.
I dont have enough mana to cast my summon ice golem so i decided to link it with cast when dmg taken.
You could run a low lvl immortal call if you prefer that.

Ah! I Did not think that, understood.

BTW I found below sword in my stash, do u think that is good for the build? at least at the beginning?

Thanks!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Feb 8, 2020, 7:10:57 PM
"
Ah! I Did not think that, understood.

BTW I found below sword in my stash, do u think that is good for the build? at least at the beginning?

You might aswell go with 2x beltimbers and switch out gmp for Faster projectiles or Inc crit chance.
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!!
"
Sanfear wrote:
Thank you very much for your prompt reply!!

Np!
Nice build
"
mrdomitv wrote:
Nice build

Ty sir!
I finally managed to finish crafting rare items for the build and bought the essential uniques. Now it's leveling process. I got cool rings, I didn't want to skip them so I won't get any curse mods from rings. I'm gonna use Vulnerability with Blasphemy and take the Impresence with Assassination. This situation may lead to a bit dps loss because I won't be using a rare amulet but that's not a disaster I guess. Anyways, what do you think on my items? Btw, I'm gonna get some resistances from some rare jewels that's why I didn't craft any res on boots and rings (if necessary)
"
I finally managed to finish crafting rare items for the build and bought the essential uniques. Now it's leveling process. I got cool rings, I didn't want to skip them so I won't get any curse mods from rings. I'm gonna use Vulnerability with Blasphemy and take the Impresence with Assassination. This situation may lead to a bit dps loss because I won't be using a rare amulet but that's not a disaster I guess. Anyways, what do you think on my items? Btw, I'm gonna get some resistances from some rare jewels that's why I didn't craft any res on boots and rings (if necessary)

Impressence is more then fine.
Your gear is also good, so you should be fine!
For v2, are you capping hit chance with level 1 precision? Are you getting acc somewhere else? Thank you.
Hey

Instead Bottled flask what should i use?

I can`t buy it now

I`m using that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info