We've just introduced a selection of new microtransactions to the store. If you like to customise every little detail of your character's look, check out two new bronze Assassin Helmet attachments. They work great with many outfits from the Coliseum and Zenith Armour Sets to the Innocence Armour Set.

There are also three new cosmetic effects from the Darkprism series available for purchase, the Darkprism Weapon Effect, Darkprism Character Effect and the Darkprism Footprints Effect. Inspired by a popular theme of cosmoses and bright galaxies, these microtransactions perfectly complement other space-themed cosmetics, such as the Celestial microtransactions or the recently released Orion Supporter Pack.

Watch the videos of some of the new cosmetic effects below, or check them out in the store.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Dank!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I need them!!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Love the Darkprism weapon effect & the Darkprism footprints. I love the new Darkprism character effect as well. It would be nice if the character effect would cover your bottom half of the character or your legs/feet as well though
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jan 12, 2020, 9:30:25 PM
CELESTIAL 2.0 BOIS!
FIX MAP TABS IN STANDARD KTHX
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
FIX MAP TABS IN STANDARD KTHX

who care about satndard ?! just play league 4Head
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
The dark prism effects are a little too gaudy for me. And I’m someone who usually like over the top effects.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Meh.
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info