[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

"
ElDoN wrote:
hey remi, how viable is this build still?

We cant get saboteur anymore with thread of hope and we lost a lot of damage

Losing Saboteur sounds like a big nerf but is not even a thing, since you almost never have the max amount of mines placed at the same time. I've been testing in std and the only moment when I miss that node is at the beginning of an Aul.

IMO taking Master of Force is not worth anymore either, so you have 2 points to invest in cluster jewels or in mine throwing and detonation speed, which increase the dmg output quite a bit.
Can I start with Ranger right off the bat and having only 1 character to map, doing sulphite and deep delve. Or is it more efficient to have two characters: the mapper and the delver? thanks for any input.
Last edited by FedeS on Jun 29, 2020, 10:37:38 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
Can I start with Ranger right off the bat and having only 1 character to map, doing sulphite and deep delve. Or is it more efficient to have two characters: the mapper and the delver? thanks for any input.

If you mean actually map, then I'd make another character. It would be pretty annoying getting one shot if you're just mapping for hours.

If you're just grabbing sulphite from the map and delving, its up to you if you mind the occasional 1 shots during the map or not. Crounching_tuna for example who always goes to 6k delve every league, has been using one character for grabbing sulphite and delving. He might die a few times getting his sulphite cap each time.
Hey, I'm quite interested in this build because I always wanted to delve. I'm only at 80 deph right now, but what depth do you think I should start maiking this character?
Hi Rumi.
First of all, thanks for the guide, always wanted to get into deep delve but i wasn't able to find a proper guide.

Now i'm trying to get my brutal restraint and got this. Don't know if it worth to change a little the tree to get the 15% Increased Dex, considering is 2x 5% Movement Speed. And maybe the phys as extra chaos(i think this one is bad, but give a mention to it just in case).

Or just reroll?

Edit: the frenzy charge node is %5 chance to Blind enemies on Hit, forgot to put that in the paint edit >.<

PD: don't look at the tree, is the leveling set up, I'm planning to change it when i reach a decent depth xD
Last edited by Palit0w on Jul 13, 2020, 4:38:05 AM
that's a reroll to me
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello Remy,

I saw your guide I started a deadeye only for mining (lvl 88 right now).

My main is a ball lighning miner so I have no issue with the minning playstyle, and I used to play an ice shot/barrage deadeye last league.

I just saw that the POB is updated until 3.9. Do you think is it worth this build or should I move to a nother character? Im at 200 depth but I want to start pushing hard (first with the miner) and I dont know if the deadeye will work. Do you have a POB updated?

THANK YOU!
"
recc0 wrote:
Hello Remy,

I saw your guide I started a deadeye only for mining (lvl 88 right now).

My main is a ball lighning miner so I have no issue with the minning playstyle, and I used to play an ice shot/barrage deadeye last league.

I just saw that the POB is updated until 3.9. Do you think is it worth this build or should I move to a nother character? Im at 200 depth but I want to start pushing hard (first with the miner) and I dont know if the deadeye will work. Do you have a POB updated?

THANK YOU!

It is still worth it tho you need to refer some characters on poe.ninja for now as they are more "updated" towards the new meta
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello, was super interested in deep delving and found your guide.
i builded after your advises and mixed it with poe.ninjas top players. thats what i came out with.
do you think, what i using currently is enough to get down there?
im having a fucking bad time to not get killed, i thought its gonna be difficult, but i dont know.
its feeling like the 30ex i invested dont bring anything.
im currently on 400, with my main char and trying to get used to with this char, but i dont even oneshot the mobs at this depth:D

my pob for refernce https://pastebin.com/nadZ5h39

Last edited by Oquiz on Jul 24, 2020, 4:46:35 PM
Hey, I tried to delve with aurastacker, got to 800, and after it became harder. But it takes me like
30 000 sulphite to do some nodes with zHP CI character, and I wonder, is it even profitable to try deep delve in new league because it's regular nodes but fracture fossil or glyphic are much harder?I don't even get how to do them with low es. Or maybe I try too hard nodes and should try easyer/change pathing? Also I got like 300 niko missions on standard, maybe I should practice here after harvest will end?
Last edited by Lord_Benway on Sep 10, 2020, 7:20:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info