[3.12] Deadeye Ice Shot Barrage Miner | Deep Delver | depth 6k reached | In depth delve guide

Hi Remi!

I´ve read some questions about Time-lost cavern node and wanna check if I understood correctly...

This node there´s none position I can guard myself safe and trowing mines right?
And I need to run in circles arround the place killing monsters to complete this node is that correct?

I´m tryng to do this but most of the time i got killed by some eletrical totens that insta appear wherever I stay when I just try to trow mines and run in circles, the essences are Anger, Sorrow and Torment on my node...

Plz help me to get a light

Edit: I think I understand now, Woe and Sorrow are impossible nodes individually?

Last edited by 710_LiMao0 on May 26, 2020, 5:00:31 PM
Hey

Me and a friend would like to try deep delving for the first time next league. Do you have a recommendation for a build for 2nd player? Is it worth it to have a support or is it better to go 2x dps?

What kind of support would this build actually benefit from?
I was never interested in delve build until I saw your post Remi. I started building on this 3 days ago, even though I'm at 250 depth on my main character (Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant). I'm struggling even at depth 4 (yes, four) with this build, so I'm guessing the play style is very very different. Either that, or my items did not even reach minimal benchmark. If you dont mind checking my build, and advise on the play style in depth would be great. Plus this is my first ever Dex character (and I'm going zHP deep delving, lmao)

My items for now:

I realized some of my items need to upgrade, but I was actually trying on the play style to see if I should spend more on the upgrades. Notably:

1. Both rings need to have Cold Damage and Buff. (each ring costs 7-8 ex at the moment)
2. Watcher's only have Clarity mod. (No one selling Clarity & Hatred at the moment)
3. Amulet may not be ideal (need your help to verify)
4. Belt may not be ideal (need your help to verify)

Questions on Play Style:

1. Smoke mine. Really need help on how to use this. How often need to activate? Does it work similar to Ice Shot and Barrage since they are mines too?
2. Skitterbots and Skeletons. Do I summon them only once per node run? Or need to refresh them on the run?
3. Dash vs Flame Dash. I used to play Flame Dash but this league Dash was pretty good with the Second Wind gem. Should I really use Flame Dash instead?

Questions on PoB (https://pastebin.com/5RkAyPi7):

1. My Brutal Restraint is giving quite good alterations. However I found that the +X to Dexterity nodes don't work in-game. On PoB it showed my Dex is 884. But in-game its 803. After removing those +X to Dexterity (66 in total), I get the 803 on PoB. Not sure if its a bug or what.
2. My Ice Shot DPS is showing 60k (without Shaper/Guardian). What's the baseline DPS with this build by right?

Questions on Build:

1. Why do we need to need to have more Str compared to Int? (based on your notes on Brawn Crimson Jewel and "Amulet and Belt should have high Str roll")
2. I have spent 23 ex so far for this build. I have plenty more to spend if I can make use of this build on the long run, meaning in Standard League. Or should I stop for now and wait for the new league? Whats your opinion?

I would like to thank you for the effort in writing up this build. It has opened many players to start deep delving. Cheers!
"
SamtingRong wrote:
I was never interested in delve build until I saw your post Remi. I started building on this 3 days ago, even though I'm at 250 depth on my main character (Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant). I'm struggling even at depth 4 (yes, four) with this build, so I'm guessing the play style is very very different. Either that, or my items did not even reach minimal benchmark. If you dont mind checking my build, and advise on the play style in depth would be great. Plus this is my first ever Dex character (and I'm going zHP deep delving, lmao)

My items for now:

I realized some of my items need to upgrade, but I was actually trying on the play style to see if I should spend more on the upgrades. Notably:

1. Both rings need to have Cold Damage and Buff. (each ring costs 7-8 ex at the moment)
2. Watcher's only have Clarity mod. (No one selling Clarity & Hatred at the moment)
3. Amulet may not be ideal (need your help to verify)
4. Belt may not be ideal (need your help to verify)

Questions on Play Style:

1. Smoke mine. Really need help on how to use this. How often need to activate? Does it work similar to Ice Shot and Barrage since they are mines too?
2. Skitterbots and Skeletons. Do I summon them only once per node run? Or need to refresh them on the run?
3. Dash vs Flame Dash. I used to play Flame Dash but this league Dash was pretty good with the Second Wind gem. Should I really use Flame Dash instead?

Questions on PoB (https://pastebin.com/5RkAyPi7):

1. My Brutal Restraint is giving quite good alterations. However I found that the +X to Dexterity nodes don't work in-game. On PoB it showed my Dex is 884. But in-game its 803. After removing those +X to Dexterity (66 in total), I get the 803 on PoB. Not sure if its a bug or what.
2. My Ice Shot DPS is showing 60k (without Shaper/Guardian). What's the baseline DPS with this build by right?

Questions on Build:

1. Why do we need to need to have more Str compared to Int? (based on your notes on Brawn Crimson Jewel and "Amulet and Belt should have high Str roll")
2. I have spent 23 ex so far for this build. I have plenty more to spend if I can make use of this build on the long run, meaning in Standard League. Or should I stop for now and wait for the new league? Whats your opinion?

I would like to thank you for the effort in writing up this build. It has opened many players to start deep delving. Cheers!

Amulet needs the #% increase attributes then it will be a lot better
Belt is kinda bad right now, a string of servitude with the correct rolls (dex and crit during flask) would be better

1. PoB isn't exactly correct unless you calculate your jewel 1 by 1. It's because you have %dex and it kinda messes up the + calculation
2. 1mil is the base line, shaper dps. You can do reference on the PoB above

1. It was used on the Fractual Thoughts helmet, but since you have the Curtain Call it doesn't matter anymore
2. I mean if you want to practice on STD I can't really stop you from investing more into the build. If you want to run on the new league, just note that you need a plan on it.

"
PunisherxDKx wrote:
Hey

Me and a friend would like to try deep delving for the first time next league. Do you have a recommendation for a build for 2nd player? Is it worth it to have a support or is it better to go 2x dps?

What kind of support would this build actually benefit from?

Any aurabot support will do, just note that their attack speed buff won't benefit you. Also do note that your aurabot can't be LL either, and 2 player needs to work very well so that one will not get caught offguard and keep failing.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hey Remi thanks for the reply.

I've upgraded my stuff as below, but it seems my damage is still 300k Shaper DPS.

I also have upgraded my Watcher's Eye, leveled to 91 with full ascendency passives.

Not sure where went wrong.

Here is the updated PoB. https://pastebin.com/13fELmNG

If anyone can help, would be great.
Hi Remi!

Is there any way to deal with unspeakable shrine on abyssal depths?

"
710_LiMao0 wrote:
Hi Remi!

Is there any way to deal with unspeakable shrine on abyssal depths?

unfortunately unspeakable is a hardskip because the thrashers are hard to deal with. If you really need to do it, it takes a lot of time and you need to unspec knockback, knowing how to juke the thrashers then you will be able to do it but it is just too difficult
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hi Remi!

Me again, just wanna say thanks a lot for yoour guide and explains...

It helped me a lot and made this game more fun...

Fist time delving and 2.1k achieved solo depth (1month and a half playing delve) without mirror tier itens and feel i could do more if I had more time.

Congrats for your good work and explains!!!
I really like delve but never reach more then 600 but i never try to special build for that. I always go to with my normal iceshot deadeye. But i want to reach 1500 in the harvest league i hope i can with this build. U start delving harvest league as well?

How is the circle of fear nerf? still the best option?
Last edited by h4mi22 on Jun 19, 2020, 3:00:25 AM
hey remi, how viable is this build still?

We cant get saboteur anymore with thread of hope and we lost a lot of damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info