[3.10]Semi-Auto Self-Cast Volatile Dead, Tanky, Easy Awakener lvl8.

"
Timakrisz wrote:
Hey, mate!

I would like to ask that if you would check my build, because i did all the things you wrote down in your guide, but can't get more than these numbers.

Chance to block attack damage: 13%
Chance to block spell damage : 6%
63% Dodge : Check
50% Spell Dodge : Check
31% Block : Not Check
23% Spell Block : Not Check

I have no clue what i'm doing wrong.

Where and when are you checking the numbers? You need to have bone offering active for block numbers to match. You have it in your setup, so you also should have the block, when you play.
I was checking it when i pressed C as character screen. So the numbers you wrote in your guide are "procced" numbers with bone offering?
"
Timakrisz wrote:
I was checking it when i pressed C as character screen. So the numbers you wrote in your guide are "procced" numbers with bone offering?

Since it is always on, when you play, i find it's ok to include that number.
Why do you use a level 7 Desecrate gem? Doesn't that severely limit your VD damage?
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Timakrisz wrote:

Since it is always on, when you play, i find it's ok to include that number.

Okay. Good to know. I have the numbers now when i checked with bone offering :). Thx for the info and quick replies.
"
lect84 wrote:
Why do you use a level 7 Desecrate gem? Doesn't that severely limit your VD damage?

So it can be used with CwDT lvl 1 and it does not. the corpse explosion part is rarely hitting anything.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
lect84 wrote:

So it can be used with CwDT lvl 1 and it does not. the corpse explosion part is rarely hitting anything.

So the fiery orb component of the VD spell is based solely on the level of the VD gem and is independent of level/life of the corpse it spawned from?
"
lect84 wrote:

So the fiery orb component of the VD spell is based solely on the level of the VD gem and is independent of level/life of the corpse it spawned from?

yes
why my shit not autocast? what am i missing?
got all gems watchers eye agnostic via venarius militant faith got chest helmet boots and staff. same setup ... i have to spam freakn vd like crazy.
" semi autocast " for what? desecrate and unearth? super useles... if no creeps in area. have to start with desecrate again. theres no automation. at all... wasting 10 ex for a build that not work. sick nice.

playin this build with triple spellslinger and 2 wands works far better.

Last edited by xtc_bloodlust on May 24, 2020, 10:52:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info