[3.10]Semi-Auto Self-Cast Volatile Dead, Tanky, Easy Awakener lvl8.

"
tonyvn1 wrote:

Your right my gear was off and I guess i wasn't high enough level...Now im trying to do CWC not sure what staff I should use..If I use Martyr I get more damage but My mana is only 4.5k...Also my tree is exactly like your on your page

You don't need to link your gear here, either make a PoB link or make your characters public. You may think, that tree is fine, but you also though, the previous belt was fine. Maybe there is a detail our two, you didn't quite understood and think it's small, but really it's big.
I just made my profile public...sorry barely started playing this game again after 2 years so far my character is clearing t12 pretty quick..
"
1337fun wrote:
"
stphxD wrote:
i love this build so far but why frost bomb i dont get it ^^

I had 2 free sockets and didn't know what to do with them, so used frost bomb for reducing enemy life and es regen. Now i would definitely replace it with blade blast.

ok thx for the quick response
Do you get stuck while doing Cyclone and it stop you from doing cyclone for like 2 or 3 second?
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Do you get stuck while doing Cyclone and it stop you from doing cyclone for like 2 or 3 second?

Never had such problem.
Is it possible to make an AFK-Simulacrum Char with this if you go with Cast when stunned? :D
"
FuRi0s wrote:
Is it possible to make an AFK-Simulacrum Char with this if you go with Cast when stunned? :D

Maybe? Could only answer this, if i would try it. I never did anything with CwS, so don't even know how i would do that.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
FuRi0s wrote:

Maybe? Could only answer this, if i would try it. I never did anything with CwS, so don't even know how i would do that.

Just leveled a witch till 65... gonna level more tomorrow.
But i think ill need CI to get stunned reliably.. therefore i cant use this guide.

Thanks anyway. :)
"
FuRi0s wrote:
"
1337fun wrote:
"
FuRi0s wrote:

Just leveled a witch till 65... gonna level more tomorrow.
But i think ill need CI to get stunned reliably.. therefore i cant use this guide.

Thanks anyway. :)

You can use valyrium and will get stun on every hit basically.
Hey, mate!

I would like to ask that if you would check my build, because i did all the things you wrote down in your guide, but can't get more than these numbers.

Chance to block attack damage: 13%
Chance to block spell damage : 6%
63% Dodge : Check
50% Spell Dodge : Check
31% Block : Not Check
23% Spell Block : Not Check

I have no clue what i'm doing wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info