[3.11]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MONGO's Frost Blades Build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
How is the tankiness of the build? Ik it has less than 5k life so thats pretty squish
im just guessing its a 1shot from most bosses if i misplay once?

hi there you can always sweap out gear my main goal with this one was aim for so high dmg as possible i could but i kinda melted everything in my way even shaper was deleted very ez if u playing in league i would prop sweap out farrul for a belly or a high life res rare 6l :) also if u still lacking life there u can try to get higher life on your rings+helmet or sweap out darkray for a high life but u will lack ms there for your whirling blade/leap setup. i only used farrul for always have frenzy charges up but even without it you gain ez and fast fc.

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Honestly I love this build.
The damage, leveling and map clear are extremely fast
But it is very squishy
For bossing, if you run blood rage you cant run damage on full life right?
"
But it is very squishy

hello man

thanks alot for your words :)
you are very free to share your gear as comment here :)

i used blood rage and DOFL without problem for bosses only in like t16,shaper where i taked big hits but in trash bosses should be ez pix if your sword is min 400pdps :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
PzAn wrote:
"
But it is very squishy

hello man

thanks alot for your words :)
you are very free to share your gear as comment here :)

i used blood rage and DOFL without problem for bosses only in like t16,shaper where i taked big hits but in trash bosses should be ez pix if your sword is min 400pdps :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆

Can i use paradoxica as the off hand weapon, with 55% increased cold damage, 10% chance to frezee...i want to try this paraxiica really bad...wanna know your response..thx
"
xcibi wrote:
Can i use paradoxica as the off hand weapon, with 55% increased cold damage, 10% chance to frezee...i want to try this paraxiica really bad...wanna know your response..thx

Hi yes it should be no problem at all i runned as well with the saviour as my off hand but paradoxica should work fine as well :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆

Loving the build so far. Tad bit slower of Attack Speed compared to a Claw FB build I'm used too, but still liking it a lot. Definitely a lot more expensive haha! Plus, really hard to find the gear late in the League. Only problem I'm having is mana issues, so might switch out my AssMark ring to a PoachMark ring. Other than that, fun build, hope you can expand and develop the build page more though of alternative gear, specific reasons of why this-and-that, etc.
Last edited by SuperSuper_ on May 16, 2020, 3:58:12 AM
"
SuperSuper_ wrote:

Loving the build so far. Tad bit slower of Attack Speed compared to a Claw FB build I'm used too, but still liking it a lot. Definitely a lot more expensive haha! Plus, really hard to find the gear late in the League. Only problem I'm having is mana issues, so might switch out my AssMark ring to a PoachMark ring. Other than that, fun build, hope you can expand and develop the build page more though of alternative gear, specific reasons of why this-and-that, etc.

Hi man glad u liked it about that "I'm having is mana issues" did u took one mana leech note for 0.4% of attack dmg leeched as mana
10% inc total recovery per secound from mana leech

did u took that? i am using that as well and i have no problem with mana leech and u remember u use ancestral call when u maping? :P dmg on full life is only for our single target setup

and ty for your tip.
hope you can expand and develop the build page more though of alternative gear, specific reasons of why this-and-that, etc.

and yes i will do that bc i plan to build this in league with non-leg items as well so more info will come like how to level it,alt gear at early,explain why watcher mods etc

and sorry for very slow reply very busy irl these days

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info