[3.11]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MONGO's Frost Blades Build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
Niothekappa wrote:
I played a bit with Mongo while he was leveling and he suggested that I try the build myself. As I am not well geared in Standard at all I tried with budget options (claws), belly of the beast, rest was rare gear. It was very nice clear even with very small investments (about 3 ex total), but I did not end up liking it on my Slayer since it was not my playstyle.

I do not have a Ranger leveled at all and the idea is to try this build as a fresh start with a Ranger from level 1 to level 90 or so (I usually stop leveling at that point, I keep dying :c ).

All in all, very interesting build even tho I did not end up playing a lot of it. Will be different when I start from level 1 since I will have more time to see if I like it or not.

The guide itself is nice, but I can see that it is still missing some things, I look forward to reading it again in a more complete state.

yes you did you has helped me alot with leveling progress and i dont see a reason for why i should do it too you i can very ez help you from a1-oriath with no problem for you nio. This is my way too say thank you for helping me

claws works very well and cheap too start u maybe will get less dps tho but more leeching while u using claws :)

once u level up a raider u will see how fast you can go and u can skip be a slowpoke ;)

when u feeling for leveling just DM me since u are on my flist so :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Thanks for your build guide Mongo. Will have to try this build in the near future.
Today is going to be a great day!
"
arthur1u2 wrote:
Thanks for your build guide Mongo. Will have to try this build in the near future.

no problem man :) glad you would give my build a try :D

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
I am playing the claw version right now with bloodseeker + touch of anguish and I have to say the damage is pretty nice against trash and bosses (as expected) but it's a strugle with red maps metamorphs. Metamorphs are truly busted af...
"
Nightmare130 wrote:
I am playing the claw version right now with bloodseeker + touch of anguish and I have to say the damage is pretty nice against trash and bosses (as expected) but it's a strugle with red maps metamorphs. Metamorphs are truly busted af...

hi man sorry for kinda slow reply. but bloodseeker+touch of anguish works fine as well. myself have not try it yet since i am so focused on my build still not done yet. :) glad to hear you playing my build. :) if there is something i can help you with feel free too repost and i will do my best for help you :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Did you end up trying the saviour? Might be well paired with a paradoxica.
"
Did you end up trying the saviour? Might be well paired with a paradoxica.

not yet still working on it. :)
one of my officer who do aw8 will let me borrow one before he sell it so i just wait until he got the drop.

Edit: i has now got the sword+ i has recorded it so the video with showcase of it will be out soon :)
-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Last edited by PzAn on Jan 28, 2020, 2:16:00 AM
Nice build, i will definetly look into it !
Hi
What is the alternative to Meh ?
Looks sick dude, good job!
From one Frost Blader to another. :P

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info