[3.11]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MONGO's Frost Blades Build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
Question, why ES leech gem over Inspiration, especially with such a low ES pool?

Or am i missing something

blood rage make your es always in mini, so when you hit for 4 sec you have 40% more damage, you only need 1 es for make it too work,

you will also see it in your toolstip once u get full fc check your toolstip and then activate br and kill some mobs move mouse over fb in toolstip and see the different this only once 4 sec if u no kill mobs tho

doing my best for explain.

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Would it be better to anoint tribal fury, then drop ancestral call and keep damage on full life?

and yeah i didnt think about it but i didnt have winter spirit of the watcher's eye so figured out my dmg issue.
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 11, 2020, 6:33:36 AM
"
Would it be better to anoint tribal fury, then drop ancestral call and keep damage on full life?

and yeah i didnt think about it but i didnt have winter spirit of the watcher's eye so figured out my dmg issue.

hi man
ancestral call is only for make our mapclearing more smooth when we face bosses we sweap it for damage on full life

my friend tested alot of anoint and said throatseeker gived most dmg

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
I only mention it because tribal fury gives the same effect as ancestral call. Except it doesnt take away damage. And with always using damage on full life, you will have better map clear with the added dmg from damage on full life. Then when going to bossing you wont need to gem swap which a lot of users do not like doing.
"
I only mention it because tribal fury gives the same effect as ancestral call. Except it doesnt take away damage. And with always using damage on full life, you will have better map clear with the added dmg from damage on full life. Then when going to bossing you wont need to gem swap which a lot of users do not like doing.

ohyeah sorry didnt read it cleary but yes if you feel for anoint tribal fury you can do it ofc :)

myself prefer gem sweap since been doing it so many leagues so i am very very used to it but yes if u anoint TF then u can keep damage on full life there or inspiration if u feel for it i used inspiration b4 but DOFL gives more so long we are on full life :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
I played a bit with Mongo while he was leveling and he suggested that I try the build myself. As I am not well geared in Standard at all I tried with budget options (claws), belly of the beast, rest was rare gear. It was very nice clear even with very small investments (about 3 ex total), but I did not end up liking it on my Slayer since it was not my playstyle.

I do not have a Ranger leveled at all and the idea is to try this build as a fresh start with a Ranger from level 1 to level 90 or so (I usually stop leveling at that point, I keep dying :c ).

All in all, very interesting build even tho I did not end up playing a lot of it. Will be different when I start from level 1 since I will have more time to see if I like it or not.

The guide itself is nice, but I can see that it is still missing some things, I look forward to reading it again in a more complete state.
Last edited by Niothekappa on Jan 11, 2020, 7:05:14 PM
what do you think about using that new saviour sword and a strong OH foil for this build?
Bra build Mongo
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
Runslingan wrote:
Bra build Mongo

thanks but you should write it in english so everyone here can understand

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Last edited by PzAn on Jan 13, 2020, 4:40:52 AM
"
Mesiance wrote:
what do you think about using that new saviour sword and a strong OH foil for this build?

i still checking if few of my officers who farming sirus daily can let me borrow one for let me test it + record a video of it :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info