[3.11]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MONGO's Frost Blades Build ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡° )ง
Cant wait for videos. Managed to craft

Will pair well with ancestral warchief.
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 10, 2020, 4:50:44 PM
Very Nice build. Great all around, and fast.
"
STRIFEalucard wrote:
Very Nice build. Great all around, and fast.

ty for your comment yeah even with just 7 fc u will still be fast. :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
Cant wait for videos. Managed to craft

Will pair well with ancestral warchief.

videos will come soon still have not fixed my atlas yes BUT i will do it soon but right after that i will start recording videos both with legacy gear and non-legacy gear version :)

nice sword u got btw 5l for AW :D

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡° )ง

plugs :D thank you so very much for helping me with my ms setup glad i could get some help from you now i am leaping like a god just missing BR enchant on helmet witch i will fix later but then i will be more faster :D ^_^

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
"
Blaeknight wrote:
◔‿◔) ɔ ♥ is a good guide, I would like to see the build in action using a "The Savior" for more meme effect. And to see some more options with respect to the gear for Temple-League vercion,

i cant promise if i can do that but if you have an extra and let me borrow it since u are one of my officers i can make it happen then a meme <3

and thank you for your big help with my build man and the last push :)

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
I couldn't imagine using the saviour, im already lack dps on single target. second sword isnt that great. I couldnt imagine using the savior. unless it would increase my dps, idk. Might try it. Also lacking that 45ex watcher's eye tho.
Last edited by TheTabKey on Jan 10, 2020, 11:36:23 PM
"
I couldn't imagine using the saviour, im already lack dps on single target. second sword isnt that great. I couldnt imagine using the savior. unless it would increase my dps, idk. Might try it. Also lacking that 45ex watcher's eye tho.

the watcher u need atleast convert mod on watcher because it will save us 3 passives (winter spirit)

but the saviour is not for the build its just a test(im testing alot for my build now these days) :)

deep explain for my build + budget + alternative gear and starter tree will come :)
rn i am just fixing my atlas then i will start to record some videos for bosskilling.

-¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕄𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕆
Question, why ES leech gem over Inspiration, especially with such a low ES pool?

Or am i missing something
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info