We've just released new winter-themed microtransactions, including an Armour Set and Bow and Quiver skin. Inspired by the snowy peaks of Wraeclast, the Coldsnap Armour Set is made of metal and covered with sparkling ice crystals. If you're playing a bow build this league, you may like the new Coldsnap Bow and Quiver skin made in the same style. Check out the Coldsnap microtransactions by watching their videos below or click here to get yours.

There is also the Void Hideout available for purchase. This relatively small hideout represents the Elder Arena. Watch the video below:

This weekend we're also discounting every type of Stash Tab, including the Delve Tab, Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs (PC only)! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Jan 13, 2020 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
so you're finally charging and you want 25$ for the elder HO.

yeah no.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Dankness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Still ever waiting for demonic and gore mtx’s.

R E D.
WTB Puncture mtx.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
ah, more cold mtx, like my ex-wife's icy cold heart
#1 Autobomber Gear, by Standard
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077846

THE BEST Aurabot items in the game, by b0moodc:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935406/
Nice hideout.
My wife has threatened to divorce me if I spend any more money on MTX. Thanks for saving our marriage for time being.
stash special again
be wait extra gore weapon effect and dragon hunter pet a month.when special sell?

btw, just buy Premium Quad Stash Tab.forget last time didn't buy it
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Last edited by s_yeelun on Jan 9, 2020, 10:39:08 PM
Nice
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info