[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
darkenik01 wrote:

85-95% crit without flasks is fine, if u are struggling with running out of charges i suggest you to be Watcher's eye with discipline ES and "gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by precision"

One should remember to uncheck 'the enemy is on consecrated ground' and 'crit chance is lucky' conditions in POB when calculating 'non-flasked' crit chance.

The only way to get the numbers you are talking about non-flasked is with a crit chest for ~87% and cospri with a crit implicit, or talent swap to true strike cluster for ~95%.
"
arandan wrote:
"
darkenik01 wrote:

85-95% crit without flasks is fine, if u are struggling with running out of charges i suggest you to be Watcher's eye with discipline ES and "gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by precision"

One should remember to uncheck 'the enemy is on consecrated ground' and 'crit chance is lucky' conditions in POB when calculating 'non-flasked' crit chance.

The only way to get the numbers you are talking about non-flasked is with a crit chest for ~87% and cospri with a crit implicit, or talent swap to true strike cluster for ~95%.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about it, thanks for the heads up!
Last edited by darkenik01 on May 23, 2020, 6:38:06 AM
I am currently having a mana problem I have an enlighten 4 in the aura setup but I do not have enough mana to cast vortex or flamedash can anyone help?
"
deathopz wrote:
I am currently having a mana problem I have an enlighten 4 in the aura setup but I do not have enough mana to cast vortex or flamedash can anyone help?

Hmm thats pretty weird since im running precision lvl 20 and i have no problems whatsoever and u only have lvl 4.

More int/mana on gear and tree i guess. Deep wisdom and arcanist dominion on your tree.
"
deathopz wrote:

If you want to sustain mana whilst perma casting vortex, you'll need to spec into Arcane Will or get -mana cost implicit circle of fear.

I also see many people leveling arcane surge to 20 and I don't quite understand why you're doing this, since you can't sustain it. Arcane surge has a 4 sec duration, so lvl 12 is optimal, since that requires 3 vortex casts to refresh, compared to level 20, which would be 12 casts.
Im selling everything for this build, if anyone are interested just pm me : NoWanCritsLikeCastOn
Hello,
I know this is kinda late into the league but Im really having a problem w/ my DPS and survivabilty wise. I kinda follow all the items in the build w/ some items to compensate my lack of Resistance, Please help me or critic my character. Im kinda fan of the build. please and thank you :)

I also got the thread of hope but im still level 90
Last edited by mylaya on May 26, 2020, 10:33:38 PM
im selling all my equiped gear and clusters if anyone wants ! 10k energy shield and all optimized gear ! ready to do all content and delve 900+
"
Sclyzed wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
I think I've reached the limit of what I can do this league.

788k dps per ice nova and 14K500 ES !

This build was very fun and strong (even agaisnt bosses).

Tanky as fuck, depth 1000 still easy and safe.

I'll probably play this build next league !

POB: https://pastebin.com/kNVjuAmm

lmk if ur interested in selling full char.
looking to remake my coc i made early in league

dude your pob is ultrashit, you think people are dumb? uncheck stuff on your configuration and shaperdps your dmg goes down to 90k you think people cant use pob ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkk go back to your pokeball
"
"
Sclyzed wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
I think I've reached the limit of what I can do this league.

788k dps per ice nova and 14K500 ES !

This build was very fun and strong (even agaisnt bosses).

Tanky as fuck, depth 1000 still easy and safe.

I'll probably play this build next league !

POB: https://pastebin.com/kNVjuAmm

lmk if ur interested in selling full char.
looking to remake my coc i made early in league

dude your pob is ultrashit, you think people are dumb? uncheck stuff on your configuration and shaperdps your dmg goes down to 90k you think people cant use pob ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkk go back to your pokeball, also your most of your cluster are ubershit too, you just happen to have some good items but only that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info